• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Predict The Run In

I think we'll draw vs Chelsea, and win vs Sunderland and Stoke. As long as the gooners drop points, we'll be in the top 4.

By all rules of luck and and fate and form they should drop points. You can bet your life they won't.

But it does not matter. If we win all our games we get top 4.

Most were gonna get is 4 pts from the next 3 games. (loss vs blue scum, draw at stoke and a win vs sunderland) It's not going to be enough. The scum will win one more game which is enough even if they lose a game.

Weve only ourselves to blame.

TottenhamChelseaArsenal
Chelsea (A)Tottenham (H)
Stoke (A)Aston Villa (A)Wigan (H)
Sunderland (H)Everton (H)Saudi Sportswashing Machine (A)

I'll weight the teams as follows, expected number of points in brackets (home/away):

Top 1: Man Utd (0/0, anything here is a bonus)

CL contenders: Emirates Marketing Project, Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal, Everton (1/1, 8 points in total)

Mid table: Sunderland, Swansea, West Brom, Stoke, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Fulham, Norwich, West Ham, Southampton, Liverpool (3/1, 40 points in total)

Bottom 4: QPR, Wigan, Reading, Aston Villa (3/3, 24 points in total)

If anyone matched this over the course of a season they would get 72 points. It's mostly intended to rate the different run ins and you never know when teams will start to switch off towards the end of the season.

As it stands:

Chelsea 68
Arsenal 67
Tottenham 65
Everton 60

Predicted outcome:

Chelsea 73 (5/9 points won)
Arsenal 71 (4/6 points won)
Tottenham 70 (5/9 points won)
Everton 64 (4/6 points won)
Liverpool 59 (4/6 points won)

Using last season's results from the same fixtures:

Chelsea 75
Tottenham 69
Arsenal 68
Everton 63
Liverpool 58

Villa 1 Chelsea 2
Chelsea 1 Everton 0

Chelsea 2 Spurs 3
Stoke 0 Spurs 1
Spurs 1 Sunderland 1

Arsenal 0 Wigan 0
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 0 Arsenal 3

3. Chelsea 74
4. Spurs 72
5. Arsenal 71

Villa 1 Chelsea 2
Chelsea 1 Everton 0

Chelsea 2 Spurs 3
Stoke 0 Spurs 1
Spurs 1 Sunderland 1

Arsenal 0 Wigan 0

3. Chelsea 74
4. Spurs 72
5. Arsenal 71

I like the look of this. Please make it happen. Kthanx.

Villa 1 Chelsea 2
Chelsea 1 Everton 0

Chelsea 2 Spurs 3
Stoke 0 Spurs 1
Spurs 1 Sunderland 1

Arsenal 0 Wigan 0

3. Chelsea 74
4. Spurs 72
5. Arsenal 71

Yeah actually I'm kinda glad that the Chelsea and Stoke games are away.

I've got a feeling Arsenal won't win at Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Whether we take advantage is another matter, but we need to draw against Chelsea and win the other two to have a chance IMO...

I really don't know where we are going to finish this season.

Tottenham

Chelsea (a)
If any team in the PL are Jekyll and Hyde this season, its us. I dont know what will happen at Stamford bridge, so i'll go for a draw.

Stoke (a)
I feel that playing Stoke on a summers day in the morning will benefit us, much more than playing them on a cold wet and windy mid week day, and can see us beating them.

Sunderland (h)
Sunderland could either be fighting for their lives or playing for nothing on the last day, and that is win/win for us. I also think that if we go into the final game needing a win to guarantee top 4, our GOOD home support will show up for the game. And we should win.

Spurs: D, W, W. - 72 pts.

Arsenal

Their luck knows no bounds, or maybe its a sign of experience in these situations.

Wigan
Wigan are the masters of April/May. However i am conscious of the fact that they play in the FA Cup final 3 days prior on a massive, energy sapping pitch. I think that result will determine Wigan's game against Arsenal. Win the FA Cup, and i cant see them beating Arsenal, Lose, and they could get a point.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Saudi Sportswashing Machine is never an easy place to go when you're chasing a result, however i fear that Saudi Sportswashing Machine crumble to teams who pass it in and out of them, and Arsenal will do just that.

Arsenal: D, W - 71 pts.

Chelsea

How Chelsea continue to play at such a high level, when you take into account the amount of games they're playing is beyond me. They must be taking those horse roids.

Tottenham (h)
*See above*

Aston Villa (a)
A few weeks ago i'd have said Chelsea will walk this. However i don't think its a totally forgone conclusion. Villa have strung together a few wins, and if they get their defence right, i can see them taking points from Chelsea.

Everton (h)
Everton have really impressed me with their away form this year. They are organised and tough to break down. Chelsea will be hard pressed to beat them, however i think if push comes to shove, and chelsea need a win, they will win.

Chelsea: D, W - 72 pts.

----

3rd Chelsea - 72
4th Tottenham - 72
5th Arsenal - 71

COYS

if Saudi Sportswashing Machine are safe by the last game, they will simply roll over and take it up the arse.....Ashley is a scum fan, hates Spurs, and he will demand that Pardew plays the kids

You guys thinking we'll finish on 71/72 pts, I take it you've watched us play the last couple of games ?

Everyone assumed we'd get battered at OT after a some less than impressive performances. It's been a funny old season like that.

I predict we will win our last three games.

Chelsea and Arse will lose all the remaining games.

This is fun!

I predict we will win our last three games.

Chelsea and Arse will lose all the remaining games.

This is fun!

lebowski1.gif

Back