• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

He'll get let off but I always thought golf rules were strict so everyone knew where they stood. No grey areas.

Now knowing the full story, i think the correct decision was made. Ultimately, the officials knew of the problem before he signed his card but decided not to do anything about it saying there was no case to answer. It turns out there was a case to answer but as the officials knew about it at the time and didnt act it would be harsh to DQ him.

Need Westwood to make a charge, and Snedeker to hang on.

£115 if they both make top 5...............[-o<

Bubba just managed to get a 10 on a par 3. That's my outside e/w chance gone :lol:

Just back from another Belfry weekend, had a brill time as always, horrible weather tinkled it down most of saturday and all day today

Still considering I havent played since last Sept I did well, my new Rocketballz driver is simply immense, driving it 30 yards past what I used to hit it

Playing off 18, I shot 93 on the Brabazon and 87 on the PGA today

I have the golf bg back big time !!!

Marky, glad you had a great time. What did you think of the PGA course? I liked it better than the Brabizon (even with a birdie on 10 by driving the green!)

Marky, glad you had a great time. What did you think of the PGA course? I liked it better than the Brabizon (even with a birdie on 10 by driving the green!)

I enjoyed it today, course wasnt in fantastic nick obv terrible weather this winter hasnt helped, greens were faster than the Brabazon, a 30 mph wind wasnt great either really, but very goo, would like to play it in the summer, I birdied the 10th on saturday too

Im playing Woodhall Spa in a couple of weeks for my 30th. 4th best course in UK in Golf Workd Magazine. Really looking forward to it - hope the weather is ok though.

Its April, i play twice a week and i think ive only played in decent weather (dry, calm and not freezing) once in the last 6 months.

It's been a great finish. I have to be up at 4:30 so i'm not going to be able to see the play off. #-o

I think after him seeing Angel's approach shot he's probably died a little inside. I think Scott will bogey the play off hole.

My only bet for this was £3 on Scott at 16s after day one. Thought it was his then Cabrera hits a shot like that on the last!!

Managed to recoup a little on Day e/w, really thought it was his for the taking at one point.

Back