• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dating sites...

Being "friends" with an ex will lead to grief at some point thus not worth the hassle IMO. Nothing wrong with saying hello and being pleasant if you have to but why would you have any interest in chatting or going for a drink?

Being "friends" with an ex will lead to grief at some point thus not worth the hassle IMO. Nothing wrong with saying hello and being pleasant if you have to but why would you have any interest in chatting or going for a drink?

Because I do think she is a genuinely nice girl, it wasn't a terrible break up, and we have the friends with benefits thing going on which was pretty fantastic at times, but she ended up wanting to get back together whereas I didn't. I wanted some space and we haven't seen each other for like a month and I feel like I'm in a good place, meeting up would be nice, but I guess not too many people have stories of being friends with their ex and it not going a bit wrong somewhere along the line as you said

Im in love. New lady from POF I met last night. Looks a lot like my ex. Fit. Nice. good job. lives local to me. We are having a 2nd date (TBC) probably this saturday.

Took her to an All Bar One at Liverpool st then to Sushi Samba at top of Heron Tower. Went well.

I think we're on a winner here Trig. Play it nice and cool son, nice and cool you know what I mean.

you're not in love you daft fool! :ross: it's one date.. you're setting yourself up for pain my friend, just take it easy for crying out loud.

you're not in love you daft fool! :ross: it's one date.. you're setting yourself up for pain my friend, just take it easy for crying out loud.

Take it with a pinch of salt, surely he was joking. If not, the poor girl doesn't know what she's in for!

I reckon you can be in love after one date. Mr three G's is a classic romancer, but to be fair, just try to take it easy though mate...

Turns out you definitely can't be friends with your ex as well, absolute clusterfudge of a situation. Will stay well clear in the future

I reckon you can be in love after one date. Mr three G's is a classic romancer, but to be fair, just try to take it easy though mate...

Turns out you definitely can't be friends with your ex as well, absolute clusterfudge of a situation. Will stay well clear in the future

Lesson learnt? :lol:

Lesson learnt? :lol:

Most definitely mate, I'm not going to divulge the entire situation on here but it was an absolute nightmare, a proper trainwreck. Still kind of is due to the close proximity of living but there's no point letting that get to me...

Pinter you can't be friends with ex until at least a year or 2 and after both of you have had other relationships I think. Well that's in my case anyway.

By the way, no I'm not in love! I had a second date last night though and it went as smooth and well as it could have gone.

Took her to a top restaurant locally, then into town for drinks and dancing then got her a taxi home but the driver was going to charge a ridiculous amount so she stayed at mine...no sex which is good in my eyes...although came close!

Going to see her this Wednesday methinks but she is lovely.

Also, it's strange but normally I'd be texting all the time (even though you lot have told me not to) but this is quite chilled texting on both parts. I think I've learnt my lesson from previous dates to be chilled out, and it seems to be working.

Well, I paid for the wine and nibbles before hand which came to about £80, however she did offer to go halves. I refused and said I would pay but she could buy a drink in Sushi Samba as she had never been and wanted to go. So thats pretty fair I think as a round in Sushi Samba came to about £25.

Plus that got me a second date which has now got me a 3rd date!

With you being the gentleman and paying for everything. Be careful as unless thats your intention you'll get duped into it. I find it's better to pay for everything anyway, always worked that way.

so - what are your recommendations for a date venue in central London when meeting a bird off one of these sites for the first time?

so - what are your recommendations for a date venue in central London when meeting a bird off one of these sites for the first time?

i have no idea where to suggest :lol:

Dunno about meeting a girl from a dating site but i'd assume it's the same as meeting a girl in the real world?

if that's the case then dinner at Vapiano's in O.Street always leads to box play later....and it's cheap too:p

i have no idea where to suggest :lol:

Any first date I go to a bar but its gotta be a bar where there is a long bar and you can sit at the bar That way no table to get in the way of your hands wandering on her ;) Somewhere with funky ****tails is good. The London ****tail Club in Goodge street is amazing

Dunno about meeting a girl from a dating site but i'd assume it's the same as meeting a girl in the real world?

if that's the case then dinner at Vapiano's in O.Street always leads to box play later....and it's cheap too:p

well it's a bit different in that we obviously haven't met in person, just exchanged messages over a couple of weeks - finding it all a bit weird if im honest :p meeting a girl in a bar or whatever and then arranging something later is a bit easier as you have more of a feel for them from the initial contact.

****tail bar sounds good DHSF, what i was edging towards anyway. not too clued up as to whats on offer centrally though will look in to that place

well it's a bit different in that we obviously haven't met in person, just exchanged messages over a couple of weeks - finding it all a bit weird if im honest :p meeting a girl in a bar or whatever and then arranging something later is a bit easier as you have more of a feel for them from the initial contact.

****tail bar sounds good DHSF, what i was edging towards anyway. not too clued up as to whats on offer centrally though will look in to that place

Mate there is one diff between a 'normal' date and an 'online' date - you have never met which could play in your hands. She will most probably have heard and been on a few online dates and most probably ended up bored to tears. Just seriously kiss her in half an hour. **** her man. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK her.

Mate there is one diff between a 'normal' date and an 'online' date - you have never met which could play in your hands. She will most probably have heard and been on a few online dates and most probably ended up bored to tears. Just seriously kiss her in half an hour. **** her man. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK her.

Billy seems 'normal' so i will assume he will ask her for her consent first.

Billy take her to Yeates in Leicester Square....relaxed atmosphere but make sure you get there early so you can get one of the tables in the corner (you don't want weirdo's overhearing the game you're trying to run on this bimbo).

Back