• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Twitter troll served up

NickTB

Alan Hutton
This cracked me up. How many times have you come across a keyboard warrier and felt like doing the same?

SFW link

ha ha, very funny. People would think twice about giving it if this happened more often.

That is top class. Hahahaha.

Social media really gives some people the platform to be completely obnoxious with no regard for anyone else. Fair play to Woodhouse.

Thinking about it, I'm not sure it would work for footballers quite as well as it does for a boxer. If a boxer turns up on your street you'd hide, if Walcott turns up you'd probably pop out and see what he's got to say for himself :)

Thinking about it, I'm not sure it would work for footballers quite as well as it does for a boxer. If a boxer turns up on your street you'd hide, if Walcott turns up you'd probably pop out and see what he's got to say for himself :)

True, I'm sure a lot of people would like Walcott to show up at their door to taco him. :)

Can't believe some people are condemning Woodhouse for this on the Guardian website. Spineless little bricks who sit at the end of a keyboard spouting a type of hatred that they haven't the balls to put their real name to or wouldn't have the balls to stand over in the real world deserve to be shown up for what they are.

It was funny and it was a lesson to all the fudgewits who think saying abusing people on the internet anonymously is acceptable.

If I met Woodhouse, I'd buy him a pint and shake his hand.

Slightly amusing and a Novel way to deal with a Bully.

However it's not without risks. I doubt it would have escalated this far he it was not a pussy. Boxer gets to front door, then what? There's absolutely fudge all he can actually do.

Last edited:
Huge fan of this. Glad he didn't actually go as far as hitting the guy, but scared the guy and had him apologizing etc...

Huge fan of this. Glad he didn't actually go as far as hitting the guy, but scared the guy and had him apologizing etc...

This.

If he goes there and smacks the guy (kid) or whoever then it's out of order but putting the wind up him and having him apologizing over and over is funny.

True, I'm sure a lot of people would like Walcott to show up at their door to taco him. :)

Can't believe some people are condemning Woodhouse for this on the Guardian website. Spineless little bricks who sit at the end of a keyboard spouting a type of hatred that they haven't the balls to put their real name to or wouldn't have the balls to stand over in the real world deserve to be shown up for what they are.

It was funny and it was a lesson to all the fudgewits who think saying abusing people on the internet anonymously is acceptable.

This! fudging spineless little troll!

Says it all, liberal turds who love being in a nanny state society, probably same ones who think qatada shouldnt be sent to jordan to stand trial

Back