• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Lane is rocking again.

The Arsenal chant does seem pretty small time, if it were actually a funny or clever chant it'd be sound but as it stands, it's a rubbish one. Atmosphere did seem great though, not really mentioned by the ITV posse, who do seem to be fairly negative about us, I can't enjoy football in the same way when Andy fudging Townsend is splurging his verbal diarrhea all over the place

Who are these people that start the Arsenal chants? I have yet to see see anyone say they like them.

Who are these people that start the Arsenal chants? I have yet to see see anyone say they like them.

I remember at the Bilbao preseason game (I don't get to the lane nearly enough) a group of guys attempted 'pints up if you hate Arsenal'. Would rather drink my pint thanks.

1882 have adapted the Nicola Berti song for Dembele

My name is Moussa Dembele
Im better than Pele
I come from a town in Belgium - ANTWERP!
And when i walk down the street,
all the people i meet say
Hey! Gorgeous! whats your name?

My name is Moussa Dembele...........etc

Was in the South Stand. It was ROCKING. Loved it.

Inter fans were showing off before game with their brick songs, but after 5 minutes they were taking videos of us singing.

When i had a season ticket in the South lower the only reason these guys sung this song was so they could stand up for a bit. By putting in the bit about hating the scum everone feels they have to stand up or not be a proper yid. They would do it all game so they could stand up as much as possible, it used to really annoy the stewards.

When i had a season ticket in the South lower the only reason these guys sung this song was so they could stand up for a bit. By putting in the bit about hating the scum everone feels they have to stand up or not be a proper yid. They would do it all game so they could stand up as much as possible, it used to really annoy the stewards.

But couldn't they just love Tottenham instead?

I dont mind the stand up Arsenal song.

Loved the do do do do lewis holtby song but it wasnt sung by everyone.

I dont think Lee Dixon enjoyed his song....

Agree Stand up is mainly sung after the stewards have got everyone down. I dont mind hatred at football rather than support think it is a good thing

Dembele the Belgian went to Spurs
and said goodbye to the Fulham
Off he went to White Hart Lane
To win cups, cups, cups

We need to keep it like this for the rest of the season, the players you can tell from their tweets are loving us being the 12th man...

You just get the feeling being in the crowd that were on the verge of something very special at Spurs these days

COYS, were all in this together

what type of things are they saying Marky? Im on twitter, but never check it.

Benoit Assou-Ekotto @AssouEkotto

Last night was an atmosphere of champions league u definetly help us in this game! Merci. Spurs fan! 3 0 perfect LOL

I have decided, Tottenham now have that aura, you know the one that Man Utd seem to have had for far to long. That magical feeling where teams know they gonna lose

Back