• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Lane is rocking again.

That was the loudest I've heard it in years tonight.

(Arsenal and Chelsea games aside).

Was very good. But do we only sing when we're winning? There's an AVB love in. Bale is serenaded by every fan in the stadium. The players names were being sung and it was a fantastic night once more.

Euro nights at the Lane. Special times.

We need to keep it like this for the rest of the season, the players you can tell from their tweets are loving us being the 12th man...

You just get the feeling being in the crowd that were on the verge of something very special at Spurs these days

COYS, were all in this together

Loved it last night, was back to how it used to be under jol. Maybe because we pwned inter milan...

We still haven't got a song going for Mousa yet though.

As long as we don't just give him a reworking of the Vertonghen song then I'll be happy.

I appreciate Super Jan having his own song...but....it's too bad that most of football songs are boring and repeated, with words changed to suit the individual player/manager. Can't we just have some originality for once?!

Really enjoyed the atmosphere last night. Was in the North stand and expected it to be pretty quiet, but was pleasantly surprised. That said, there were a few lads constantly trying to get 'stand up if you hate Arsenal' started, but people were having none of it. I really don't get why people feel the need to start the chant when they aren't at the ground.

Also, we need a new song for Verts. Can't disassociate the current one from Viera, plus it seems really strained.

Was thinking this last night. Only tune I could think of was Copacabana.

"His name is Moussa, Moussa Dembele"

That's as far as I could get!

"His name is Moussa, Moussa Dembele"
He'll leave you lying on the floor
and then he'll run right up and score

As long as we don't just give him a reworking of the Vertonghen song then I'll be happy.

I appreciate Super Jan having his own song...but....it's too bad that most of football songs are boring and repeated, with words changed to suit the individual player/manager. Can't we just have some originality for once?!

Hey Jans got two with his Vertonghen whoaaaoooo, he came from Amsterdam to play for tottenham tune... Mouse needs one!

Michael Dawson got his well deserved - there's only one Michael Dawson - song last night for which he showed his appreciation

Really enjoyed the atmosphere last night. Was in the North stand and expected it to be pretty quiet, but was pleasantly surprised. That said, there were a few lads constantly trying to get 'stand up if you hate Arsenal' started, but people were having none of it. I really don't get why people feel the need to start the chant when they aren't at the ground.

Also, we need a new song for Verts. Can't disassociate the current one from Viera, plus it seems really strained.

Totally this. Would much prefer 'Stand up if you love Tottenham' as well

Back