• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Re: The Official Oh F*** Chelsea Destroyed Footie Thread feat. FSW

So The Standard reporting tonight that Rafa will go after the game on saturday and that

Avram-Grant-001.jpg

is on standby to take over till the end of the season

Replacing a manager the fans hate with a manager the fans don't like.

'Chelsea interim manager Rafael Benitez does not feel his comments on Wednesday have made his situation with the club's fans worse. '

'However, he does not expect a backlash from fans during Saturday's home game against West Bromwich Albion. '

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21633569

The man is a macaron.

This reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where George gives his boss an earful, then not knowing what to do turns up to work the next day expecting nothing would have changed.

This reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where George gives his boss an earful, then not knowing what to do turns up to work the next day expecting nothing would have changed.

I think George actually quit on a Friday then returned to work on a Monday. Which is something that Larry David (co-creator of Seinfeld) actually did when he was a writer on Saturday Night Live.

And to think i was one of quite a few on here who wanted Rafa and not AVB!

And to think i was one of quite a few on here who wanted Rafa and not AVB!

Christ I had forgotten that was even a discussion... Makes a little bit of sick come up thinking about it.

uploadfromtaptalk1362253215125.jpg

Bellend

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk HD

Tottenham aren't as good as people think, they're just going through a good spell of the season. This happens to small clubs occasionally (Look at West Brom earlier in the season), but it never lasts for the whole season. Spurs will finish trophyless and outside the Champions League places in May, like every other year.

I known I shouldn't but I've been supporting Arsenal. Can't stand Spurs, specifically their fans who seem to think they are suddenly a top club on the back of one Champions League run and no trophies.

A lot of humble have some humble pie to eat with regards to Andre Villas Boas.

I must've missed where the season ends in early March, although it certainly ended there for Villas Boas last season... Tottenham haven't achieved anything yet.

Credit to where they are at the moment and I think he will be a good manager, just f&cked up horribly with us.

Is he actually doing all that much better than Redknapp last year? - and Redknapp got sacked.

A lot of arrogant people should be eating humble pie when they see what Redknapp is actually doing this seson. No CL, no England, he is taking QPR down instead.

Not that this isn't still a very honourable contribution to football.

I don't think AVB is doing all that great at all, it's just Bale on a hot streak, and Tottenham playing against weak teams that make them look better. They've got some tough fixtures coming up between now and May, and they aren't good enough to win the majority.

:ross:

i wish i was surprised at their comments but im not, utter bell-ends

Some of those comments are ridiculous but the points about the season not ending at the start of March is very true. Fortunately, the message coming loud and clear from AVB is "we thought we'd wrapped it up this time last year so are taking nothing for granted." Great manager, you chavvy scum.

Tottenham aren't as good as people think, they're just going through a good spell of the season. This happens to small clubs occasionally (Look at West Brom earlier in the season), but it never lasts for the whole season. Spurs will finish trophyless and outside the Champions League places in May, like every other year.

We've finished 5th, 4th, 5th and 4th in the last four seasons, so I can only hope that that last bit is just more Chelsea bell-endery, and not a reasoned statistical prediction :-k

I just went on the Swiss Ramble blogspot and he hasn't posted anything since October - did he die?

There is the longest article ever about Dortmund spending zilch

Looking at poor little Cheatski of Division 2, mixing it with the big boys

7+Dortmund+Tfrs+Last+3+Years+(Europe).jpg

I love reading opposition fan's bitterness

I love it too! I'm too lazy to go searching it out so credit and kudos to those who post it in the various threads on here. =D>

Just wondering what result in Chelsea FA Cup semi would suit us best?

I'm thinking a draw...

I just went on the Swiss Ramble blogspot and he hasn't posted anything since October - did he die?

There is the longest article ever about Dortmund spending zilch

That is bad news. It's a superb blog and is would be a big loss if it is finished.

Or he could be writing the longest blog ever.

Edit: just did a google search and he is alive on twitter:

Daniel Hodgkin ‏@danielhodgkin

@SwissRamble I love your blog, what's up with the lack of recent posts? The last one was the dortmund one?

Swiss Ramble Swiss Ramble ‏@SwissRamble

@danielhodgkin Thanks. I'm on a blogging sabbatical.

Last edited:

He's still active on twitter: @SwissRamble

Warning: He's a gooner, which is why I unfollowed him a long time ago.

Perhaps he's writing the longest rant on Wenger and why he should be sacked using some flimflam tossy meaningless sourceless stats.

Back