• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anti Valentines Day

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
Commercial junk fest for all those slushy, sentimental fools who buy in to the idea or have a partner who pressures them in to it.

If you have a partner, spoil them randomly, they'll appreciate it more over time.

If you don't have a partner then instead you get choked by the over visual consumption of all these loved up couples where things did go right for them.

I'm looking forward to the inevitable sight of my ex all loved up with a new guy soon. So I might be cynical but I think what I've said holds some truth.

Nothing wrong with Valentine's Day. I took my missus to Milan a couple of years ago. It was a very special occasion. ;)

Valentine's, Halloween, Mother's Day, Christmas etc. All been taken over by commercial interests. Watched our game on an American river this weekend, some of the ads aimed at Valentine's Day were vomit inducing. Heart shaped chocolates delivered at your girl's work place for maximum effect. It's all about how much you spend and how jealous everyone else gets.

Hate Valentine's Day with a passion. Worked in restaurants for years and it is probably the worst night of the year, having to watch commercial sheep following the instructions that are dictated to them by the media. It is a flimflam "holiday". I buy my gf flowers all the time, take her out to eat whenever we want to, and tell her that I love her on a daily basis. That is far more romantic IMO

Valentine's, Halloween, Mother's Day, Christmas etc. All been taken over by commercial interests. Watched our game on an American river this weekend, some of the ads aimed at Valentine's Day were vomit inducing. Heart shaped chocolates delivered at your girl's work place for maximum effect. It's all about how much you spend and how jealous everyone else gets.

Exactly. And its brilliant. Ok I dont really go in for Valentines day that much, but Christmas wouldnt be the same if everyone wasnt going so OTT about it. There aren't many events over the year so may as well make it as good as possible when it happens. Anyone with kids will know that the most enjoyable times with them can be at those times of the year as there is so much to do/see/buy and they love it. Halloween is another one - was a bit brick in England and mainly about teenagers throwing eggs at houses, but its got more commercial, more popular and people enjoy the light hearted fun.

Yup, like an auction for attention!

It doesn't bother me that much, I think it's quite romantic if you ask someone out for Valentine's Day that you're not with - quite cute. Anyway, a night like tomorrow makes all the single girls get all desperate and jealous that their mates have dates on the night, so GHod for us guys :)

Get her one of these and secretly turn Valentine's day into Steak and blowjob day:

heartshapedbeef.jpg

Attachments

• heartshapedbeef.jpg
    heartshapedbeef.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 6
Valentines is overrated but like PLJ says - asking someone who you're not with out for val day is fairly romantic although it can be considered cheesy but who the fudge cares.

I'm goin Paris tonight - had two free Eurostar tickets - so now I look like I spent all this money when infact I didn't. She isn't a girlfriend but an ex - weird I know but its kinda traditional between us... Each others first love etc and all that malarkey.

I'm goin Paris tonight - had two free Eurostar tickets - so now I look like I spent all this money when infact I didn't. She isn't a girlfriend but an ex - weird I know but its kinda traditional between us... Each others first love etc and all that malarkey.
You gonna take her up the Champs-Elysees for old times sake?

\o/

Ex girlfriend of 3 years just called me about 30 mins ago asking to meet for a drink.

What do you think I said?\o/

"You can stick your red roses..."

Back