• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Download uTorrent.

Then go to a site like torrentz.eu and search for what you want.

The search results will appear,usually a lot of the same thing but different files etc,the one nearest the top is usually your best bet.

Click on the file you want. Then it will give you a list of sites where the torrent is available from. I usually use kickasstorrents. Once on there click download torrent and thats when uTorrent will kick in.

Sounds like a mission but it isn't

Also,in uTorrent,click options > Preferences > Directories..........and change "move completed downloads to" a place you will find then

Also click on options > preferences > bandwidth ...and change the maximum upload rate from 0 to 15. 0 is unlimited.

What's wrong with vuze?

I got this new laptop with windows 8 - I have mcafee on it - and now for some reason when I try to download vuze - it says download error. I guess cos of malware.

WV - thanks mate most helpful.

oh ps - WINDOWS 8 IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO brick.

I thought that at first....

http://www.classicshell.net/ get your start button back. There is also a program you can download that disables that fudging annoying pop out charms bar.

Give me a shout if you need any help with utorrent

The torrents are working now - thanks mate. Using Kickass or whatever it is - what you suggested.

Im used to a mac but seeing as I have one already I thought ill try windows on a sony vaio. Im just getting used to it etc finding where everything is. Charm is ok though its been a savior for me - when in doubt - charm it

Watched Zero Dark Thirty up local multiplex last night, top notch thriller following the CIA investigation leading to bin Laden' capture - 8/10

Watched Skyfall and Life of pi today...wow, skyfall was awesome ...9/10...life of pi was brick compared to book...7/10

How so? I'm generally interested... I think the story suits a book far better than a film but Lee did a faithful and great job. It was worth being made to see all the spectacular events at sea, even if they were all CGI.

Just watched Django last night. Good movie, but far from Tarantino's best I though.

One question for all of you movie buffs. Did Tarantino include continuation errors on purpose as some kind of reference to early western movies? Particularly in the opening minutes there seemed to be several rather obvious ones, although I could hardly rewind it at the cinema to check.

Just watched Django last night. Good movie, but far from Tarantino's best I though.

One question for all of you movie buffs. Did Tarantino include continuation errors on purpose as some kind of reference to early western movies? Particularly in the opening minutes there seemed to be several rather obvious ones, although I could hardly rewind it at the cinema to check.

I watched this yesterday. I thought it was good until it turned into Scarface/An Action Film for the last third of the film. I can't really answer your question, what errors were there? It does annoy when he throws in corny little bits that spoil the tone of the film. The girl with her fingers in her ears and the horses little dance (not to mention Tarantino as an Autralian! WTF) all just made the end of the film super messy. Sometimes he's too referential to the genre or other films.

I watched this yesterday. I thought it was good until it turned into Scarface/An Action Film for the last third of the film. I can't really answer your question, what errors were there? It does annoy when he throws in corny little bits that spoil the tone of the film. The girl with her fingers in her ears and the horses little dance (not to mention Tarantino as an Autralian! WTF) all just made the end of the film super messy. Sometimes he's too referential to the genre or other films.

I absolutely hated the end of Django.

Early on in the woods the spring that held the tooth on the cart up looked very shiny. Later on in town in daylight it was rusty as hell. Could be just a lighting thing or maybe my eyes deceived me.

What I doubt were my eyes was how the tooth was swinging back and forth as they were riding into town, then they cut to a side shot and it was barely moving. Again, could be that there's something about an angle I missed as I've only seen it once, but it looked strange to me at the time.

In the bar when Schultz(?) was drinking a beer it seemed to be half full one scene and almost three quarters the next. Again, not sure.

Like I've said, I could be dead wrong. I don't look for these things and I've only seen it once, but all those caught my eyes for different reasons and seemed so obvious that I thought maybe they were on purpose.

I wasn't a big fan of the ending either, I thought the "suicide by murder" and almost ensuring that Django and his wife would be killed to by Schultz was waaaaay out of his very rational and calculating character. I'm not the best judge of character though :)

I noticed that one actor (James Remar) played two different parts in the film.

I did enjoy Django, but it was also far too long. And too violent, I know it's his trademark, but he gets off on it from the looks of it.

I'd say its his 3rd best film after Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs.

I noticed that one actor (James Remar) played two different parts in the film.

I did enjoy Django, but it was also far too long. And too violent, I know it's his trademark, but he gets off on it from the looks of it.

I'd say its his 3rd best film after Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs.

I thought jackie brown was very good. Liked Django but it should have ended earlier maybe when he won back his wife with just a small shoot out, i mean where the hell did all those men come from anyway?

I thought jackie brown was very good. Liked Django but it should have ended earlier maybe when he won back his wife with just a small shoot out, i mean where the hell did all those men come from anyway?

I watched Jackie Brown again recently after seeing Django on the big screen. I swear I remember it being better but it really hasn't aged well. Pulp Fiction is one of, if not THE, best movie of the past 20 years IMO.

Back