• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Merry Christmas

WookieD

Didier Zokora
I'm having my first Christmas party tonight, so it's officially the Christmas Season.

So... Seasons Greetings bitches. Merry Christmas Randomites. Just thought I'd pop in to spread some joy and deliver a yuletide log on the porch. Hope Santa brings you everything you wished for and you enjoy the holidays. If you don't believe in Christmas, Santa, being nice to each other for one week in a year or having fun, Merry Christmas anyway.

PEAS

I'm having my first Christmas party tonight, so it's officially the Christmas Season.

So... Seasons Greetings bitches. Merry Christmas Randomites. Just thought I'd pop in to spread some joy and deliver a yuletide log on the porch. Hope Santa brings you everything you wished for and you enjoy the holidays. If you don't believe in Christmas, Santa, being nice to each other for one week in a year or having fun, Merry Christmas anyway.

PEAS

Im sorry geoff take my belt off and whip me as my punishment for i have been bad very bad this year so no santa for me:lol: have a good one you all old slag.:)

Im sorry geoff take my belt off and whip me as my punishment for i have been bad very bad this year so no santa for me:lol: have a good one you all old slag.:)

Cheers broheim, I hope santa dumps his jolly sack all over you.

Rab, no offence dude, but your reply is the reason I haven't even looked at this board for a few months... Merry Christmas you mardy slag, go get some gluhwein inside you or something.

PEAS

It's ok wook, he's put an vague smiley to ensure that he can be joking if he wants to be...........

But yeah, merry christmas mate! How was the festive party? Need to finish my Christmas shopping but it's a proper grim day in Liverpoooooooool so doesn't really feel to Christmassy, just wet and windy \o/

Cheers broheim, I hope santa dumps his jolly sack all over you.

Rab, no offence dude, but your reply is the reason I haven't even looked at this board for a few months... Merry Christmas you mardy slag, go get some gluhwein inside you or something.

PEAS

im in the same boat man. i was just being a wannabe pedant.

Back