• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

I got a wee bit of chat back after the Everton game. I am looking forward to seeing those same guys.

yeah so did i actually some bald four eyed taco arsenal fan telling me i supported a brick team and that arsenal were great. I would love to see a proper changing of the guard not so much for us to improve but just because they are ****s and i would love for them to know how it feels. So many arsenal fans seem so fudging smug and up themselves but at the same time cry babies like the sort who use to pick on you but if you fought back then ran and told the teacher.

It was almost worth having to put up with their comeback against Reading in the last round just so that fate could inflict this humiliation on them!

Definitely worth it.
You can live down a defeat of much of your second-string to a fellow Premier League team.
But nearly your strongest lineup against a League 2 outfit...
Taking nearly an hour to have a shot on target...
Marvellous

1355257750059.gif

I thought Alan Smith was bad when it came to bootlicking commentary during Arsenal games. Then along comes Davie 'The Human Bidet' Provan last night with some of the most one-sided commentary ever. You'd have thought Arsenal were strolling it 4-0.

Every stray shot and pass - and there were many - was met with some sort of lame excuse. Oxhead overhits it past three waiting in the box and he says "just couldn't find the right ball". Scarcely heard a positive word from him about Bradford until they'd won it.

Even the Arsenal fan who watched the game with us was getting sick of it. And Provan will find flaws in everything Spurs do. Terrible broadcaster.

Last edited:
This could be bad news for us though, if it means they buy one or two really good strikers in January. Let's hope the professor has full confidence in his players and doesn't need reinforcements.

This could be bad news for us though, if it means they buy one or two really good strikers in January. Let's hope the professor has full confidence in his players and doesn't need reinforcements.

Mate, Chamakh is still getting games! I think we're safe there lol

I think that it is wonderfully ironic that they cheated their way to victory against West Brom and then lost on penalties tonight...... Wonderful

To be fair, they very rarely lose to lower league opposition so I for one will rip the tinkle out of them for last nights result. Especially after the way some of my mates rubbed it in after Chelsea beat Bayern and knocked us out of the CL.

Back