• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Prince Willy / hospital nurse found dead

I doubt it would have been just this incident that caused her to take her own life.

I doubt it would have been just this incident that caused her to take her own life.

Probably played a large role still though. Who knows what she was going through to take her own life. Tragic. But you can already imagine the backlash from this. Those two DJ's are going to be considered on the same level as Hitler.

They called the hospital pretending to be the Queen, and it worked! The receptionist was a laughing stock of the world although she wasn't named... So she's now reportedly taken her own life. Sad stuff.

incredible the way people work, twitter and the mob on it are baying for the two DJ's blood. The lady has taken down her twitter profile already

This is where Twitter is at it's worst, you would think the two DJ's murdered her judging by all the tweets

What a sad story.

Hope the DJs get the sack and never work again.

Just another in a long line where the media overstep the mark, not wondering for a second, what might happen down the line.

And the Media wonders why they need to be placed under strict rules.

Surprised there hasn't been a similar tragedy with these 'krank calls' from radio stations, and always thought it was only a matter of time.

Last edited:
I imagine it's the same sort of people that would still laugh at Trigger Happy TV or any other prank show though. It's a very fickle world (i'm not sure fickle is the right word to use but it's the first one I thought of).
I'm just glad Dianna didn't die in this day and age as i'm not sure the world would ever recover. People slag off Facebook and Twitter but my biggest problem with these sort of sites is the amount of grief tourists it creates.

Last edited:
What a sad story.

Hope the DJs get the sack and never work again.

Just another in a long line where the media overstep the mark, not wondering for a second, what might happen down the line.

And the Media wonders why they need to be placed under strict rules.

Surprised there hasn't been a similar tragedy with these 'krank calls' from radio stations, and always thought it was only a matter of time.

krank?

Re: Prince Willy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20645838

A nurse at the London hospital where the pregnant Duchess of Cambridge was treated has been found dead in central London, the BBC understands.

The King Edward VII hospital is expected to make a statement later.

Scotland Yard says officers responded at 09:35 GMT on Friday to reports of a woman found unconscious at an address in Weymouth Street, central London.

It is understood the dead woman took a hoax call from an Australian radio station earlier this week.

That's terrible... how the hell did this spiral so badly from a prank?!

That is such a saddening piece of news, shocking.

Anyone calling for the DJ's to be charged needs to give their heads a shek!

The prank was hilarious and if the nurse has done herself in she was clearly unstable and just needed a trigger.

Lots of conclusions being jumped to!

See it everywhere we live in a world where people are sensitive about everything. Calling for the djs to lose their job for doing their job lol
What next?!
It's very sad but sure this woman must have been unstable to go to such extremes

I feel for these DJ's in many respects, they're there to entertain, and have probably performed numerous prank calls that have been well received by their audience. The same people who condemn have no doubt enjoyed an episode of Beadles about or punk'd or trigger happy or facejacker or something like that.
The woman clearly had underlying problems, this was just the straw that broke the camels back. It's very sad, but people need to lay off the DJ's, and perhaps the NHS needs to review the training their staff receive for dealing with phone calls. I always thought on the phone you get the square root of fudge all

See it everywhere we live in a world where people are sensitive about everything. Calling for the djs to lose their job for doing their job lol
What next?!

It's very sad but sure this woman must have been unstable to go to such extremes

It isn't a DJ's 'job' to go fishing thousands of miles away for personal information on the pregnancy details of a public figure. Where in a DJ's job description does it say that?

The whole thing is sadly just a clusterfudge tragedy.

A society which is as obsessed with this sort of pathetic "information" breeds this sort of thing. I suspect that this woman might well have been depressed/had depression issues, but that is a mere player in this entire vat of brick...

I wish DJs stuck to playing music and interviewing people myself...

The prank was hilarious and if the nurse has done herself in she was clearly unstable and just needed a trigger.

That's alright then, no harm done.

That's alright then, no harm done.

Yeah that's what I said.

If a shop sells someone a bottle of vodka and they drink themselves to death are they culpable?

These DJs are idiots. But it's a crank call which went wrong.

No doubt they will feel terrible. But the woman must have had severe mental issues.

If you shout at someone tinkling you off and they jump off a bridge are you culpable?

Utter flimflam.

Sorry for her family. Ill never understand suicide but that's because I'm not mentally ill.

Yeah that's what I said.

If a shop sells someone a bottle of vodka and they drink themselves to death are they culpable?

No doubt they will feel terrible. But the woman must have had severe mental issues.

If you shout at someone tinkling you off and they jump off a bridge are you culpable?

Utter flimflam.

Sorry for her family. Ill never understand suicide but that's because I'm not mentally ill.

This says it all. I suppose empathy's not big on your list.

BTW, I blame the voracious appetite for unimportant celebrity-driven flimflam which (sadly) seems to have engulfed our society like a constant mist. Again, DJs should be fudging playing music or talking to guests, not finding new and pathetically low ways to squeeze frankly personal and (societally-speaking) unimportant information from famous people.

Here's the kicker.
Everyone got their 2 minute thrill and giggle, but an innocent person got crushed in the flimflam stampede.

BTW, I couldn't help but go back to your 'vodka' analogy. let me offer you another one. If a dealer sells a junkie heroin which causes their overdose, is the dealer totally innocent? This is not at all in relation to the "DJ"s (loose term) who were just a couple of fudging idiots trying to serve a paymaster with specifically shallow demands, it is an independent question.

Yeah that's what I said.

Utter flimflam.

I didn't suggest they were culpable, it was your dismissive attitude to her death that I was commenting on, "she was clearly unstable and just needed a trigger" as if that's okay then. Maybe the trigger was a lapse that resulted in her feeling humiliated in front of her immediate peers and knowing that lapse was being sniggered at by millions worldwide.

Unstable or not, it's a human tragedy.

It isn't a DJ's 'job' to go fishing thousands of miles away for personal information on the pregnancy details of a public figure. Where in a DJ's job description does it say that?

The whole thing is sadly just a clusterfudge tragedy.

A society which is as obsessed with this sort of pathetic "information" breeds this sort of thing. I suspect that this woman might well have been depressed/had depression issues, but that is a mere player in this entire vat of brick...

I wish DJs stuck to playing music and interviewing people myself...

GHod i wish this to it is why i eventually went and got an mp3 player. I will never understand why radio has turned into television without the pictures when the whole point about radio is music. Her indoors was listening to radio 2 on the drive back from Ireland the other week and i swear it was about 4 songs an hour, and they don't even have to have adverts so the is no excuse.

I have the radio on all the time and turned down so i can not hear it then when the traffic alerts come in they come in loud, perfect for me. Mp3 so i can listen to the music i want and the traffic alerts is all i need.

On the aussies well i will never know why they are so obessed with this country i know the queen is still their head of state but they really do have a massive chip on there shoulders. I have always said Australia is the one country i have ono intention of visiting and it is because of how they behave that makess me feel this way.

Also slightly off topic but if people want to discuss immigration then i always thought it wrong how we allow aussies and the other island near them to come over her and work for a year. When we have such high unemployment i think those jobs in bars or low level positions in offices should go to the British kids trying to find their way in life not a bunch of drunk gap year tacos.

Really hilarious? maybe im getting old but i dont think it was. Although im pro royal i was not offended and it seems even prince charlie was not either but it was hardly hilarious. I gave a little chuckle thinking haha the women really believed that was the Queen what an idiot(now feel guilty for that) i make myself look like an idiot at least 5 times a day so no big thing when it happens to others.

But hilarious? you must be hoot in the pub i bet your that guy sat there slapping his leg if someone makes a farting sound.

Ok. Not hilarious itself. The idea that someone would fall for it was though. Fake corgis barking etc.

If this woman was the target of the prank it would have marginally more credence. But she wasn't. brick happens.

Back