• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Garlic

Trouble is with garlic mate,the smell comes out of your pores so even if you mask the smell on your breath you will still reek.

I love garlic and love onion but I make it a rule that I only eat it at home for dinner and I know full well I won't be getting any. If there is a possibility I am going out or gonna hit some pussy then NO WAY

I eat it everyday tho :(

I use a onions and garlic in my curries. However, you have to use fresh stuff - not some powdered crap.
In curries I also use cinnamon, coriander, cloves etc. These, plus the fact that you cook the curry for a while
should not give a bad breath.
If I cook split jumbo prawns, on a charcoal grill, and these are marinated in fresh crushed garlic, lemon juice etc.
you will have a smell. However, so will everyone else. So wtf. Enjoy.

I use a onions and garlic in my curries. However, you have to use fresh stuff - not some powdered crap.
In curries I also use cinnamon, coriander, cloves etc. These, plus the fact that you cook the curry for a while
should not give a bad breath.
If I cook split jumbo prawns, on a charcoal grill, and these are marinated in fresh crushed garlic, lemon juice etc.
you will have a smell. However, so will everyone else. So wtf. Enjoy.

I've fallen spectacularly in love with coriander, I need to get myself a little herb garden now I think.
Regarding garlic I haven't really bothered being considerate about the smell, I eat garlic and onions and everything delicious when I want. People don't seem to be complaining much about cigarette breath, so if they want to complain about any possible garlic smell then be my guest.

The only thing actually growing in the garden at the moment.

Got some spud and onions but there in the greenhouse. I love garlic it does not give a fudge about frost or snow it grows no matter what a tough mother fudger if ever i saw one.

Just give it to the person you are going to be with.

If the wife and I go out for a meal we both have garlic so we won't smell later when it's LURVE time!

Just give it to the person you are going to be with.

If the wife and I go out for a meal we both have garlic so we won't smell later when it's LURVE time!

This, all the time. Even if you have people over for a meal, everyone is in the same boat. A GOOD boat BTW.

BTW, Garlic is one of the healthiest stuff you can eat. Very good for you. Enjoy, and live longer and healthier.

Back