• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Re: The Official Oh F*** Chelsea Destroyed Footie Thread feat. FSW

Maybe it's time to start a "Let's all laugh at Chelski" thread?

Problem with that is, they're just as likely to knock us out of Europa knowing their luck vs our luck! :(

saw this

Milos-Krasic-of-Juventus--009.jpg

reminded me of this

fs_181564667.jpg

Who was it that Keano dumped on his arse for the build up in that goal?

Problem with that is, they're just as likely to knock us out of Europa knowing their luck vs our luck! :(

Yeah, was just thinking that too. Probably 0-1 from a dodgy goal-that-never-was (cue goal line technology discussion thread reemerging), after Bale gets sent off from two yellows for "diving" (whilst clearly beeing hacked down both times) and we get denied three clear cut penalties after dominating possession for most of the game.

So lets wait a little longer with that thread...sorry, renaming this thread, I meant.

It was Boulahrouz

[video=youtube;7DjmDMVr7EA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DjmDMVr7EA[/video]

I don't. Because he can expect one heck of a payoff and walk away knowing the entire football world will know he was never given a chance by the fans. Good luck to him.

He'll be laughing till next Christmas, and the people he will be laughing at most will be those loveable nazis in the Shed.

Appointing Benitez is really a strange decision by Chelsea. They could have appointed someone less controversial than him. Can't see him being accepted by the Chelsea fans, unless he wins the league title.

Mikel John Obi receives three-match ban over Mark Clattenburg incident

The Chelsea midfielder was also fined £60,000 for threatening the referee, with the FA saying the player believed he had been racially abused

The Chelsea midfielder was also fined £60,000 for threatening the referee, with the FA saying the player believed he had been racially abused

Pathetic, FA once again issue a limp wristed telling off

"Champions of Europe, you're not anymore"

Did we sing this tonight?

Is this part of the fight back by the good guys? Everybody accusing everybody of everything at the moment.

I did, but then i was on my ownsome at home so i don't suppose it counts. Infact i have been singing it pretty much constantly all day.

Think I heard "It didn't last long, it didn't last long, champions of Europe, it didn't last long"

EXCLUSIVE: As Guardiola mulls Chelsea switch Abramovich weighs up Dortmund's Klopp as Plan B

Chelsea have begun drawing up a list of second-choice managerial candidates as fears grow over their chances of luring Pep Guardiola to Stamford Bridge.

The former Barcelona boss has expressed reservations about working for Roman Abramovich and is said to have been surprised by Roberto Di Matteo's sacking only six months after leading the club to the Champions League and FA Cup.

Guardiola also knows that Abramovich has got through eight managers in nine-and-a-half years and is not convinced he will be allowed the time he needs to put his stamp on the club if he hits a bad run of results.

Furthermore, Guardiola is demanding total control of the club's footbal l ing operation, something that has not always been permitted during the Abramovich era.

As a result, Chelsea's senior football staff, led by technical director Michael Emenalo, are making contingency plans.

High on their list will be Borussia Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp, while former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho will also feature.

Chelsea officials have held extensive conversations with Guardiola's advisers but negotiations have not gone as smoothly as envisaged.

Chelsea were rebuffed in their attempts to persuade Guardiola, who is midway through a 12-month sabbatical, to take charge of the team after Di Matteo's sacking last month.

Guardiola's camp have also stressed to Chelsea that he wants to consider other offers. AC Milan officials have held talks with the Catalan's representatives, while Emirates Marketing Project view him as a leading contender if they sack Roberto Mancini. Should Chelsea have to resort to Plan B, two names stand out.

Abramovich admires Klopp, who has transformed Dortmund into one of the most formidable sides in Europe. The Russian may even seek a reconciliation with Mourinho, who looks set to leave Real Madrid in the summer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2244819/Chelsea-turn-Jurgen-Klopp-Pep-Guardiola-considers-options.html

EXCLUSIVE: As Guardiola mulls Chelsea switch Abramovich weighs up Dortmund's Klopp as Plan B

Chelsea have begun drawing up a list of second-choice managerial candidates as fears grow over their chances of luring Pep Guardiola to Stamford Bridge.

The former Barcelona boss has expressed reservations about working for Roman Abramovich and is said to have been surprised by Roberto Di Matteo's sacking only six months after leading the club to the Champions League and FA Cup.

Guardiola also knows that Abramovich has got through eight managers in nine-and-a-half years and is not convinced he will be allowed the time he needs to put his stamp on the club if he hits a bad run of results.

Furthermore, Guardiola is demanding total control of the club's footbal l ing operation, something that has not always been permitted during the Abramovich era.

As a result, Chelsea's senior football staff, led by technical director Michael Emenalo, are making contingency plans.

High on their list will be Borussia Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp, while former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho will also feature.

Chelsea officials have held extensive conversations with Guardiola's advisers but negotiations have not gone as smoothly as envisaged.

Chelsea were rebuffed in their attempts to persuade Guardiola, who is midway through a 12-month sabbatical, to take charge of the team after Di Matteo's sacking last month.

Guardiola's camp have also stressed to Chelsea that he wants to consider other offers. AC Milan officials have held talks with the Catalan's representatives, while Emirates Marketing Project view him as a leading contender if they sack Roberto Mancini. Should Chelsea have to resort to Plan B, two names stand out.

Abramovich admires Klopp, who has transformed Dortmund into one of the most formidable sides in Europe. The Russian may even seek a reconciliation with Mourinho, who looks set to leave Real Madrid in the summer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2244819/Chelsea-turn-Jurgen-Klopp-Pep-Guardiola-considers-options.html

I just can't see it happening. Guardiola has more sense than to join that circus.

I agree with you, I honestly think he has more about him then to go to the rentboys
I reckon most managers with a bit of sense will stay away from Chelsea now. Proper shooting themselves in the foot. Love it

Back