• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Prince Willy / hospital nurse found dead

Re: Prince Willy

I dislike this. Partly because i like reading the newspaper.

Front page this morning about them, that's fine, it's acceptable. Even having the first three pages dedicated to the little tyke, i couldn't complain about that too much.

Fourteen fudging pages about it. The fudge. Did nothing else actually happen in the world yesterday?

Totally agree Kate is defo the better in terms of 'beautiful' but pipa looks absolute filth!! Bet she's in to all sorts of dirty things

No way. Pippa will give you what you expect. With Kate, you think you'll be due a regulation night of the old in-out, but then she brings out the toys and you realise, it's always the ones you least suspect.

I bet she's into girls too.

I've seen Kate without the make-up... meh. That goes for most celebrities, though.

No way. Pippa will give you what you expect. With Kate, you think you'll be due a regulation night of the old in-out, but then she brings out the toys and you realise, it's always the ones you least suspect.

I bet she's into girls too.

Now there's a thought.

How can she be out of his league when he's in line to the throne? When he was up at St.Andrews, they had a spike in applicants from women who were gagging for him. Fair play!

If they were both normal people do you really think she would look twice at him???!!?? Hahahaha.

Fair play to him for taking advantage of his status!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20645838

A nurse at the London hospital where the pregnant Duchess of Cambridge was treated has been found dead in central London, the BBC understands.

The King Edward VII hospital is expected to make a statement later.

Scotland Yard says officers responded at 09:35 GMT on Friday to reports of a woman found unconscious at an address in Weymouth Street, central London.

It is understood the dead woman took a hoax call from an Australian radio station earlier this week.

That's terrible... how the hell did this spiral so badly from a prank?!

what was the prank?

They called the hospital pretending to be the Queen, and it worked! The receptionist was a laughing stock of the world although she wasn't named... So she's now reportedly taken her own life. Sad stuff.

incredible the way people work, twitter and the mob on it are baying for the two DJ's blood. The lady has taken down her twitter profile already

Back