• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

He is not ducking anyone he has stated him and his team have got a route to go down and they are sticking to the game plan.

Great fight from Brook i may add. He is quality.

UFC 154 TONIGHT!! So what is everyone's predictions for the St-Pierre vs. Condit fight?

I reckon St-Pierre will win by submission second round, but I want Condit to win

What a body hit by Frock, absolutely incredible, but is he ready for a rematch with Andre Ward? I think so!

He beat some random nobody and you're asking if he's ready for Ward now? Ward would dominate him by outsmarting him and jabbing him to death.

Froch thinks he can beat Kessler too. That would be the same Kessler that also dominated him throughout with Froch later saying he lost because the fight wasn't in England :ross:

One of best mma fights for years that was. Something's got to give in the UFC now the fans want a super fight and Dana has to do his best to provide.

One of best mma fights for years that was. Something's got to give in the UFC now the fans want a super fight and Dana has to do his best to provide.

You're refering to GSP? i think he needs at least 1 more fight before any super fight with Silva takes place.

They are targeting May 2013 for the GSP vs. Silva fight apparently, Toronto, Cowboys stadium or a Brazil Stadium show.

I've only seen highlights of last nights fight, looks like an aggressive GSP, always good to watch.

Really? Thought it was a good fight but nothing special. Silva wants GSP, and I think the same would go the other way around if Dana pays them the money. This fight would get a brick load of PPV buys, and would raise the profile of the UFC even more.

Silva closing out his contract with the UFC against GSP, then Jon Jones would be special.

He'd destroy both of them.

Really? Thought it was a good fight but nothing special. Silva wants GSP, and I think the same would go the other way around if Dana pays them the money. This fight would get a brick load of PPV buys, and would raise the profile of the UFC even more.

Silva closing out his contract with the UFC against GSP, then Jon Jones would be special.

He'd destroy both of them.

He wouldn't beat Jones and if GSP was 100% fit i doubt he'd beat him either.

He beat some random nobody and you're asking if he's ready for Ward now? Ward would dominate him by outsmarting him and jabbing him to death.

Froch thinks he can beat Kessler too. That would be the same Kessler that also dominated him throughout with Froch later saying he lost because the fight wasn't in England :ross:

Lol. Kessler won a tight decision on his home turf. Dominated? Riiight.

As it's fighting either could win, but Silva would definitely be favourite in both.

Silva might end his (GSP) career IMO. Be quite surprised if GSP agrees the fight, before two more, to be sure his body is right.

I think Froch has learned alot from the Andre Ward fight, last night he took his time with his shots and composed himself. Even at 35 he is at his peak, and would be ready for Ward.

Back