• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT -- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ARSENAL -- OMT ***

Let's all go off and burn AVB effigies now. Today, if it helps people get over that, I don't really care. Numb is the word.

this game has nothing to do with avb - we were in fact looking really good with 11 men -

Agree. He's made a few mistakes in his time but did nothing wrong today. We started well, took the lead and were the let down badly by one of our more experienced players.

I read a story that Fulham had 2 players called Mousa Dembele.

I'm starting to think they had 2 called Clint Dempsey and we bought the wrong f#ckin one

Folks, brace yourselves for the kneejerking that is about to ensue on this forum. I have seen it all before.
nah, not on GG surely. Scum have done in this and last year's game what they threaten to do, apart from finishing. I wistfully think back on 4-4 and 2-3, those were the days

Every game is important. Constantly saying the next game important means nothing, just another 'I'm a positive fan' cliche. They all are and in 10 games we have won 3. Rubbish. Generally I think we need to accept we are weaker than last season. But Levy will be the one holding the gun to AVB's head if we slide too far even though he is the one who has most to answer for.

I read a story that Fulham had 2 players called Mousa Dembele.

I'm starting to think they had 2 called Clint Dempsey and we bought the wrong f#ckin one

:ross:

Not lived up to the billing has poor Clint, but there's a long way to go yet so let's not kill him off just yet.

Wholesale changes needed, AVB has made about 7 changes lineup changes all season to no effect, what the hell needs to be done?

Problem is we don't have the players to play how avb prefers and we don't have the forward options to play 442 all season

Rock and a hard place time

Our players are suited to playing possesion football, but we don't do it.

Imho Carroll to start until dembele is bk
Lloris and stays in to create consistancy
Gallas - thanks, but its time to realise its over

Fb's - fudge knows
Sig and Dempsey - no idea what they offer tbh

Next 3 games play 4411 with either falque or bale in behind defoe

this game has nothing to do with avb - we were in fact looking really good with 11 men -

Totally agree we had a game plan and it looked like working.

I cant forgive AVB with Gallas tho, I dont understand the lovin with him. He's been been brilliant but its time to drop him now, only play him if needs be and not as your number 1 starter everygame.

He costs us a goal a game

Agree. He's made a few mistakes in his time but did nothing wrong today. We started well, took the lead and were the let down badly by one of our more experienced players.

Started off the better team, let down by Adebayor, got done by clinical finishing in a rocky spell just before half time. Made brave changes at half time and actually the commentators said there was more to be taken by Spurs from the 2nd half than Arsenal and I actually felt proud of the effort they put in. We went down fighting and didn't just fall apart - we ended up with a big score line against us but in very mitigating circumstances.

Every game is important. Constantly saying the next game important means nothing, just another 'I'm a positive fan' cliche. They all are and in 10 games we have won 3. Rubbish. Generally I think we need to accept we are weaker than last season. But Levy will be the one holding the gun to AVB's head if we slide too far even though he is the one who has most to answer for.

To be honest I always had this season down as 'transitional' one given the player and management changes. I figured top 6 would acceptable. Anything more a bonus.

Back