• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT -- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ARSENAL -- OMT ***

You know when a keeper (or any player) makes a mistake - commentators LOVE to tell us. They haven't mentioned Lloris at all in any of the goals except "No chance Lloris".

he was here briefly as On The Ball - surely he's not sad enough to make a statement telling everyone he is leaving, come back less than a fortnight later under a different name, get rumbled and then change it again :-k

Webb hasn't been that horrible. He gave Sandro the benefit of the doubt after he battered Wheelchair for the third time. That was Lennon's second (with an assist for Thudd for that hospital pass). Let's not blame the ref for this. Blame Ade.

Not saying you're wrong, of course it's Ade's own fault, but....

This is the North London Derby. Fantastic football, enormous speed on both ends, emotions running high mixed with strong challenges and physical football. That's what seperates it from other derby games IMO. This was the first real tackle of the game. No bad intent. Give him a strong warningm a yellow and let the game get on. I'd honestly feel the same way if it had been Wheelchair tackling Bale. Unless it's near murder, save the red in these games.

he was here briefly as On The Ball - surely he's not sad enough to make a statement telling everyone he is leaving, come back less than a fortnight later under a different name, get rumbled and then change it again :-k

I'm sure he would never dream of doing such a thing....

Think the Ade sending off was slightly harsh. But was late and poor no doubt. A shame because really has not helped. I don't think it is fair to criticize AVB for what happened in that first half. We still have 45m to go. After that people will rightly debate how we have performed over the last 5-6 games. Personally I think any weaknesses we have relate to our top 4 rivals relates to another poor transfer window. But there we go.

AVBs goin for it - I like him for that. Good on him.

hey mate - all this AVB is too stubborn stuff - since Adebayor has been fit enough to start games we have now seen us line up with both Ade and Defoe twice in 3 games, what do you make of that ??

;)

Dawsons mentality will be huge this half

Let's hope he still gives a shot and can remind the others what its like in a nld

Need to keep it tight for 10-15 mins to avoid a total thrashing, then hope to nick one somehow

Back