• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Taarabt

I log back on to this forum for the first time since GHod knows when to see if anything new has happened to Spurs since I left. Lo and behold, it's the exact same topic being discussed. I like this board.

hes scored 2 great goals last season and got 3 just as good this season. so thats 4 goals. how many did modric get.
how much did dowining cost and he had no goals or assits and hes been playing in the prem for years.

watching spurs and again we lacking somone in the middle that can run with the ball. hudd for all hes good passing thats all he does.

go watch the clips on youtube on adel some of hes passing is unreal.

hes scored 2 great goals last season and got 3 just as good this season. so thats 4 goals. how many did modric get.
how much did dowining cost and he had no goals or assits and hes been playing in the prem for years.

watching spurs and again we lacking somone in the middle that can run with the ball. hudd for all hes good passing thats all he does.

Ah, you are right. Comparing him to Downing on the strength of stats has won me around.

That must be why Barcelona and Real Madrid chased Taarabt (in his head) and why he made the charitable decision to drop a division and join QPR....

Your comparing Modric to taarabt?

Hilarity ensues. Modirc is nothing like a luxury player, which is basically everything Taarabt is.

I'm confused how 2 great goals last season and 3 this season = 4 goals...is he that good that noone saw him score one of those 5?

Adel is not good enough for us, he is a Match of the Day player who excites with tricks & flair which seldomly takes him anywhere. I like our squad, I miss Modric but in time we will replace him hopefully with someone like Moutinho.

I wont be too unhappy with things though as whilst we have lost players, we have also acquired Lloris, Vertonghen, the return of Caulker, a new look Defoe and the other 2, Dempsey and Sigs who I believe will come good as the season continues.

The team evolves and hopefully improves overall, we get behind the current crop of players, support them to the hilt and none of this nonsense romanticising over players who have gone. We have moved on as a club.

I've been thinking more about Kranjcar. Why sell him with Modric and VDV? I guess people will say he isn't an AVB player. It seems an AVB player is the opposite of a traditional Tottenham player.

Hard working, fit, consistent and team-players you mean?

Two sides to your statement, which I don't particularly disagree with.

he was the best player on the park when they beat us last season. he came on as a sub aganst man u and played well.
did you not see the through balls hes been playing. only hudd does that for us.
imagine if ronaldo came to us when he was 17. he would be in the lower leagues now because thats how we treat young players.

he was the best player on the park when they beat us last season. he came on as a sub aganst man u and played well.
imagine if ronaldo came to us when he was 17. he would be in the lower leagues now because thats how we treat young players.

Highly amusing three days after Tom Carroll starts a game for us.

Tarrabt is the best player at a club sitting one from bottom in the PL on 4 points after 10 games, says it all. Cappuccino player, all froth band no substance. Looks good in the highlights but very average if you see the whole game.
Soon be back where he belongs in the Championship.

Carroll started against Maribor, Livermore's become a good squad player and made more appearances over the last two seasons than most of us imagined he would make over the course of his Spurs career, Walker's become first-choice left-back, Lennon, Bale, Huddlestone and Dawson were all bought at a young age and have all gone on to establish themselves as first-team members, Naughton's getting a look-in this season, as is Falque, and Caulker's been handed a CB spot for almost all of this campaign, and looks capable of becoming our first-choice centre-back for years to come.

Over the past few seasons, the only young players who I feel could have been better managed at Spurs were KPB and O'Hara, and even they had the prima-donna attitude about them.
No, or setup is generally encouraging for young players. Our fans, however, are a different concern, and tend to be expectant of youngsters more than at, say, Southampton or Crystal Palace.

Tarrabt is the best player at a club sitting one from bottom in the PL on 4 points after 10 games, says it all. Cappuccino player, all froth band no substance. Looks good in the highlights but very average if you see the whole game.
Soon be back where he belongs in the Championship.

Post of the year. For Hully anyway! Nail on head.

if you ask most qpr fans they will tell you hes there best player
its since hes been back they looked and played better.
its swp zamora and park that are rubbish

Adel Taarabt apologized to Luis Filipe Vieira and Rui Vitória by unprofessional behavior incurred.GAME what was found, the Moroccan international was keen to speak personally with both the president and with the coach, to admit their mistakes and take advantage of to try to explain.GAME know that in conversations held with the utmost responsibility and the technical, Taarabt recognized not be justified plausible for your posture - was seen at 3:00 am at a club on the eve of last reception to Pacos Ferreira, and earlier this week last we arrived late to a workout after having committed several traffic violations in Seixal - but explained that, in his heart, he felt some frustration because it had not gotten to have the much desired opportunity at a time when it had already surpassed demands the physical level.

http://www.ojogo.pt/Futebol/1a_liga/Benfica/interior.aspx?content_id=4820388

Every year for the last 10

Taarabt apologises for underachievments, blaming ..... (add excuse here)

Such a shame.

Back