• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City OMT***

Yes it has.
Really needs a thread devoted to this because last season we also let in more late goals than we scored, which is ridiculous, it's much worse this season though and it's costing us big time.

This. The good teams score late goals regularly, and always score more late goals than they concede.

True. I think its more to do with when we are ahead. I think we need to distinguish between the subs he makes when we are behind and when we are in front.

When we are in front, im sorry, he goes too negative. When we are behind he can make and has made positive changes. Its the when we are in front bit im concerned about as we have dropped points from winning positions (which can happen not saying they dont) but we look suspect when in front.

I am not really bothered about tonights game (dont care too much about it) but picking out trends.

Interesting point, and would play into his personality, which is a little OCD apparently, thus a need to control the landscape...I think control issues might well have something to do with that train of thought on his part, a slight nervous energy even. One trend with him I am seeing between last season and this season, is that he learns very very fast. Thus I hope the same happens here/he gets a bit more courage of his convictions...it all highlights just what a total and utter, clown shoe Ade is behaving like. ANother game where you cannot help but feel he'd have lights-outed it.

A lot of people who slag AVB off are massive Redknapp fans, I saw this amongst a few of my friends too. A lot of people had some illogical hate for him before he even stood on the touchline. He was brought in to oversee a long term project and in him I trust.

Rubbish

what change would you liked to have seen us make after going 1 up ?

Defoe and Lennon on, finish the farmer cnuts off

there is no point trying to defend a one goal lead. Its obvious Norwich were going to throw everything at us after going a goal down.

Spurs dont defend one goal leads. We are not Gorgeous George's Arse

Yes it has.
Really needs a thread devoted to this because last season we also let in more late goals than we scored, which is ridiculous, it's much worse this season though and it's costing us big time.

It already exists. Called 'the last 10 minutes' or something.

Dempsey hasn't played well, but I'm still glad we have him. Hopefully he can pick himself up after that. He still has a lot to offer.

Very irritating game. Showed our lack of maturity. A few players didn't see the game out with full intensity, letting them back in. Still its less games to play and can focus more on CL and europa.

Completely agree, Dempsey has been poor so far I expected a lot more from him but like you say glad we signed him. Also feel the same about Siggy.

This game was for the taking, your going to struggle if you only have 2 strikers without Defoe or Adebayor playing we look toothless upfront.

A lot of people who slag AVB off are massive Redknapp fans, I saw this amongst a few of my friends too. A lot of people had some illogical hate for him before he even stood on the touchline. He was brought in to oversee a long term project and in him I trust.

Punk jeeez not everyone thinks about Harry when theyre criticising AVB. Its a fact that we have conceded lots of goals and dropped points from winning positions.

I think there are alot of people on here trying to get all high and mighty over there 'support' for AVB and actually just berating people for thinking anything adversely about AVB.

By the way I can say the same thing about the AVB lovers and that they have this illogical love for him. You trust him great well done. Do I? so far there are good things and bad things. Its not about tonights game as I dont care about the C1 cup but there are a few things that you pick up on as the season goes on.

Saw AVB making notes when we were coasting to victory. Here's 3 more:

1. sort out conceding late goals
2. practice taking corners - why could no one get any flight on the ball, bar Bale who over hit one?
3. practice pens

It's like the team, once ahead, want to show boat. They no longer get their head down and graft - as we did once we'd lost the lead. AVB has to sort out that mentality. fudging graft that much harder once your 1-0 up with 10mins left! FFS.

A lot of young players. Lacked maturity and strength to see it through. BUt its only the crappy cup. Onto bigger, hopefully better things.

mentality has been abysmal for years.. wont change any time soon.

:ross:

Back