• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City OMT***

Bring on some experience in the 2nd half to wrap this up. It's what a big club would do anyway.

Norwich haven't done anything of note. I want Clipboard back on our bench

How very dare you... There's only space for one Cult Hero on our bench
mefreund2.jpg

Naughton is impressing me a lot at left back. Benny is gonna struggle to get back in at this rate. (in my opinion)
Really? Far too many wayward passes for me, but decent enough I guess. Although BAE has his awkward moments, he certainly is the best link between the back four and the midfield/forwards. With BAE at LB and Verthongen CM we have two that are very capable of quickly going from defensive to offensive mode. Looking forward to that.

No surprise that we have no real striking going on... no runs down the channels, no hold up play, no striking going on... and no striker on the pitch.

Equally we have our left winger on the right which tinkles me right off, and we have nobody on the left so everything just goes down our right side and Norwich can see it coming.

Bale has managed to make headway and get into reasonable positions, but our side is SO unbalanced with Bale right and nothing left.

Perhaps... bear with me here because this is radical... perhaps we should play a striker and put Bale on the left, so that we can um... score.

Really? Far too many wayward passes for me, but decent enough I guess. Although BAE has his awkward moments, he certainly is the best link between the back four and the midfield/forwards. With BAE at LB and Verthongen CM we have two that are very capable of quickly going from defensive to offensive mode. Looking forward to that.

You make some fair points there nerdved !

Think Falque has been decent, but he's not getting any help. We're always looking to play Bale.

No surprise that we have no real striking going on... no runs down the channels, no hold up play, no striking going on... and no striker on the pitch.

Equally we have our left winger on the right which tinkles me right off, and we have nobody on the left so everything just goes down our right side and Norwich can see it coming.

Bale has managed to make headway and get into reasonable positions, but our side is SO unbalanced with Bale right and nothing left.

Perhaps... bear with me here because this is radical... perhaps we should play a striker and put Bale on the left, so that we can um... score.

boooo hissss for your witch craft.

Back