• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

MOVEMBER - Moustache Season is Nearly Upon Us

Good luck wih your fundraising anyway. When does your beard morph into a tache now or the end of the month?

Tomorrow man! It's Movember, just with a period of beard growth beforehand ;) Having a beard in November WOULD be cheating.

fudging gay

I despise Movember

It's no longer an awareness event, or a charitable drive

It's just a load of facebook tacos growing spastic facial hair

* Happy smilie. Not suggesting anybody on here is a taco

This is being polite to the movember idiots. In any company I've worked for, its always the tacos with too much confidence that get involved... everyone knows the sort, can make a lot of noise in meetings and try to look good, but can do very little real work.

And I always find amongst these tacos, they have the ultimate taco contest (although they think we are voting for best Movember).

* Happy smilie. Definitely suggesting anybody that gets involved with this is probably a taco, just as you can guarantee women who do "race for life" are fat and walk slowly for 3 miles thinking they have run a marathon. Still, both good causes and you cant knock the tacos or fats for raising money.

fudging gay

I despise Movember

It's no longer an awareness event, or a charitable drive

It's just a load of facebook tacos growing spastic facial hair

* Happy smilie. Not suggesting anybody on here is a taco

You missed out a touch of racism to get the trifecta! ;)

Hang on, from Leeds... volunteers at a hospital... gives to charity... :-k
(Too soon for that?)

Anyway, my tache would be very much Lebanese pimp, so I won't be participating.

Thanks for making me laugh out loud on a packed train, getting funny stares now!

I am trying to play this year but tomorrow I have to get some very official photos taken for my work visa ID card.

Do I give in and go clean shaven and restart, or be reminded of the early stages of Movember every time I use my card...?

A girl in Norway has started Musember (mus = mouse, mouse = pussy). She's letting the bush grow in December for fighting ovarie uterus cancer or something. What do you think, Leeds?

What would you call it, Bushember?

Back