• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mark Clattenburg

...and if he DIDN'T say any of those things, then surely Chelsea are guilty of a massive defamation of character, for which they should rightly compensate Clattenburg for...

Don't get me wrong, I can't stand either of them... in fact, it's like watching a punch-up between two people you hate... let 'em knock each-other out for all I care, I don't give a Nun's gash who wins/loses, as long as both of them are hurt!

I still have my reservations about Clattenburg after EVERY Man Utd match he's ever reffed us for... but I certainly don't think he comes across as a racist... Chelsea on the other hand certainly know how to dish it out, and it wouldn't surprise me if they've done this on purpose to make sure he never refs a Man Utd/Chelsea game (if ANY) ever again.

Association of BLACK lawyers.

I hope there is a WHITE version.

Called the police on hearsay. QUNTS I say.

[video=youtube_share;JsCaViKcpJk]http://youtu.be/JsCaViKcpJk[/video]

This the Terry incident, look at Mikels face when he hears what Terry says. He denied he heard anything. Yet takes on hearsay from his teammates what Clattenberck said!

Referee Mark Clattenburg has rejected claims he used inappropriate language to two Chelsea players at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.

The accusations arose in the wake of the Blues' 3-2 defeat to Manchester United at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, and the Football Association subsequently launched an inquiry.

But Clattenburg is adamant he did nothing wrong and will co-operate with the probe in a bid to clear his name with the full support of the other match officials.

One of the incidents is thought to involve Jon Obi Mikel, although early reports that the language used contained a racial element have not been confirmed by the London club.

That would also apply should the police choose to launch their own probe after confirming last night they were "considering" what they described as a "complaint" from the Society of Black Lawyers.

The FA had yet to interview Clattenburg this morning but are expected to do so, possibly after requesting a written account from him about what took place during Sunday's Premier League game at Stamford Bridge.

Clattenburg has already filed what is known as an 'extraordinary incident report', which is understood to mainly deal with a meeting which is alleged to have taken place in the referees' room after full-time.

Sources told Press Association Sport that Chelsea manager Roberto Di Matteo, assistant manager Eddie Newton and chief executive Ron Gourlay were all present as Mikel angrily accused Clattenburg of abusing him.

The referee, his assistants and fourth official are understood to have been stunned by the claims, with Michael McDonough, Simon Long and Michael Jones denying hearing anything of that nature over the officials' microphone link-up.

Clattenburg's fellow professional referees were today understood to be as shocked and angered as their colleague over the allegations against him and were rallying around him.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/8212767/Clattenburg-denies-accusation

I desperately want |Clattenburg to be innocent here. Much as i dislike him as a ref, I'd rather this lot were made to look a bigger bunch of ****s than they already are

Warnock 'disgusted' by Chelsea complaint
October 30, 2012

By Miguel Delaney
Leeds United manager Neil Warnock has criticised Chelsea's decision to file a complaint against referee Mark Clattenburg by accusing the club of "disgusting" behaviour and "trying to kill" the official

Clattenburg is being investigated by both the Football Association and police after Chelsea alleged that he used "inappropriate language" with reference to two of their players in Sunday's match against Manchester United at Stamford Bridge.

But Warnock, who was manager of Queens Park Rangers at the time of the incident involving John Terry and Anton Ferdinand at Loftus Road last year, has defended the referee.

Clattenburg's most high-profile decision was to dismiss Fernando Torres for diving, with replays suggesting he was fouled by Jonny Evans, and Warnock doubts whether a complaint would have been made had Chelsea won the game.

He told talkSPORT: "You know my relationship with referees but I have got to say I am disgusted with what's gone on. I'm on Mark Clattenburg's side.

"We ask referees to man-manage and that's what he does. I'm sure he might have said a few things but are you telling me if Chelsea had won that game that there would have been one iota of a complaint?

"He's not had the best of games but the Torres one was the one decision he got slightly wrong. I think he has made a mistake but they are trying to kill him and I don't agree with that at all."

If this is truly a false claim (looking more likely) Chelsea and Mikel should be severely punished this is a man's well being and character they are putting to the sword all because they didn't get a decision to go their way. Truly despicable even by Chelsea's standards

I desperately want |Clattenburg to be innocent here. Much as i dislike him as a ref, I'd rather this lot were made to look a bigger bunch of ****s than they already are

Definitely.. as much as he consistently makes dodgy decisions, if he is innocent of this and Chelsea are lying then I can't wait for the fall out. Accusing others of being racist after they did nothing - in public - about John Terry has the potential for a huge backlash. Either it will be an FA charge, unlikely, or referees clamping down on them for the rest of the season (maybe also unlikely, but more likely than the 1st).

That guy from the Association of Black Laywers comes across as a right brick stirring money grabbing shark trying to make a name for himself.

lol Serbian police charging 2 un-named U21 England players. You really could not make this stuff up.

I genuinely hope that Clattenburg is not guilty of this for what it could mean for the game here. And the consequences that will follow for Chelsea leave me foaming at the mouth, this could be the the one that finally sees some 'real' action i.e points docked, massive fine, expulsion from major competitions etc if they are false allegations.

I genuinely hope that Clattenburg is not guilty of this for what it could mean for the game here. And the consequences that will follow for Chelsea leave me foaming at the mouth, this could be the the one that finally sees some 'real' action i.e points docked, massive fine, expulsion from major competitions etc if they are false allegations.

Agree with this. If (and I really hope so) that Clattenburg didnt say anything innapropriate. The book should be thrown at Chelski. Would be great if they had 10 points docked, goals against increased by 10, got a massive fine, players banned for 10 games for making false accusations and thrown out of all Cup competitions this season. Then the "kick it out" campaign would really start in earnest.

I'm still waiting for MOWO awards 8-[

Rock music should technically be under the MOBO banner, it evolved from Rock and Roll, which in turn evolved from Rythm and Blues which evolved from African-American early 20th century music. However I agree, a MOBO (despite white musiciains often winning it) or Association of black Lawyers is highly discriminatory. As a minority I always feel a bit embarrassed when I hear of groups like that, its not doing anything for integration at all.

Back to topic, I don't think Clats said what he said, Chelsea are just sore losers.

I echo the sentiments about Clattenburg, why would he be stupid enough to use such derogatory language when he knows full well how many cameras there are that can pick up on such things?

Chelsea will no doubt call for the FA to sack Clattenburg is he's found guilty which will be hypocricy of the highest order considering they let Terry off the hook with a fine of two weeks wages and refused to disclose information of what they said when they "disciplined" him.

That guy from the Association of Black Laywers comes across as a right brick stirring money grabbing shark trying to make a name for himself.

Is there an Association of Black Lawyers?

Do they only hire Black lawyers? just wanting to know.

Back