• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City OMT***

Lloris to come in for Brad, Daws for Gallas, Naughton for Verts, Falque for Bale, Jake for Sandro, Siggy for Dempsey- the rest same as sunday. Bale and Townsend to come on and liven things up Dempsey to replace Defoe late on.

Defoe needs the rest but he's the only out and out striker we have with any pace and I fancy he might score a few for us on the counter attack.

Would love for us to line up 433 with Siggy the CM to push up to attack.

I reckon Hughton will rest a few first teamers so we should win this comfortably with a good first half followed by a backs to the wall second half.

We really should be beating norwich with any team we put out.

"You can stick your red roses up your arse, We love Spurs more than you" was sang when a Spurs game was played on Valentine's Day. Any thoughts for this game on Halloween?

"You can stick your red roses up your arse, We love Spurs more than you" was sang when a Spurs game was played on Valentine's Day. Any thoughts for this game on Halloween?

You can stick your orange pumpkins up your arse?

..........................Cudicini.........................
Smith........Dawson......Caulker.....Naughton
...............Livermore...Huddlestone.............
Falque............Sigurdsson.............Townsend
.....................Adebayor..............................

Can definitely see it being something like that, I hope Ade plays but he's probably doing his hair that day.

Can definitely see it being something like that, I hope Ade plays but he's probably doing his hair that day.

I hope we actually hear some updates on Adebayor and Dembele. I'd definitely like to see Dembele on Wednesday if he's available, bring him on with about 20 odd minutes to go ready to start against Wigan at the weekend.

------------------Lloris--------------------
Naughton -- Dawson---Caulker----Vertoghen
-------Livermore-------Hudd---------------
Lennon---------Siggy-----------Townsend
-------------------Defoe-----------------

------------------Lloris--------------------
Naughton -- Dawson---Caulker----Vertoghen
-------Livermore-------Hudd---------------
Lennon---------Siggy-----------Townsend
-------------------Defoe-----------------

Lennon and Defoe need a rest. So Falque and Dempsey for me with Azza and Jermaine on the bench.

I hope we actually hear some updates on Adebayor and Dembele. I'd definitely like to see Dembele on Wednesday if he's available, bring him on with about 20 odd minutes to go ready to start against Wigan at the weekend.

Did I dream it or was it an old clip? I thought I saw Freund on Sky saying Ade had bad back and an upset stomach so he and Dembele were both missing!?
I wasn't really paying much attention cos with SSN you just assume that they will repeat it 5mins later lol

It was the clip where they spoke to Freund and he joked it would be good to get one over Hughton and also we want to win trophies and will take it one round at a time yadda yadda...

DEFOE ON CANARIES:

Jermain Defoe expects to face a revitalised Norwich team in the Capital One Cup on Wednesday night.

The Canaries had to wait eight games for their first win in the Premier League but ended that sequence in fine style with a deserved 1-0 win against Arsenal on October 20.

Chris Hughton’s side followed up that win with a 1-1 draw at Villa at the weekend.

We travel to Norfolk for the League Cup tie on the back of Sunday’s win at Southampton – our fifth victory in six Premier League games – having beaten Carlisle 3-0 in the third round. Norwich beat Doncaster at Carrow Road

“It’s another hard game, they had a fantastic result against Arsenal,” said Jermain.

“I’m sure Chrissie was delighted with that performance and to beat Arsenal, not many teams do that.

“I can imagine they are buzzing after a win like that. It’s another away game for us, another tough game and another must-win game. We’re looking forward to it.”

It's on Al Jazeera Sport and SuperSport in South Africa, both frequently available in river shape.

...and also on a site that i've cryptically put into photographic form...

41781_26785946854_3829_n.jpg

_50924872_found_wig-1.jpg

put these two together, and what have you got...?

Back