• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: What next for Harry?

Billy is right. Time to get this thread back on topic. There will be plenty of time to discuss the joys of the transfer window in a few months time.

Where next for Harry? My money is on him being Chelsea caretaker manager until the end of the season.

Billy is right. Time to get this thread back on topic. There will be plenty of time to discuss the joys of the transfer window in a few months time.

Where next for Harry? My money is on him being Chelsea caretaker manager until the end of the season.

great shout. can see him replacing the manager whos top of the league...............:rolleyes:

i think whoever said QPR should put some money down...it would absolutely be the ideal job for Harry and the best short-term solution for QPR should Hughes continue to go tits up...

i think whoever said QPR should put some money down...it would absolutely be the ideal job for Harry and the best short-term solution for QPR should Hughes continue to go tits up...

I think that it is a good shout too

In fact, I am tempted to put some money on it. The glove fits so well. Nice shout Rorschach, very astute...I can just hear him talking about the squad now!!!

In fact, I am tempted to put some money on it. The glove fits so well. Nice shout Rorschach, very astute...I can just hear him talking about the squad now!!!

I think he could do very well there. He has a good eye for a player and players (generally) like playing for him.

I think he could do very well there. He has a good eye for a player and players (generally) like playing for him.

it's something of a dream squad for him in the sense it has enough experience to react immediately to the short-term boost he could give them...he's got cesar, he'd have park and rafael, he'd have granero, yeah, he'd be laughing at that opportunity!

it's something of a dream squad for him in the sense it has enough experience to react immediately to the short-term boost he could give them...he's got cesar, he'd have park and rafael, he'd have granero, yeah, he'd be laughing at that opportunity!

And an owner with the money to back him in the market. I think that Harry would be able to attract a better quality of player than Hughes and his teams aren't as negative.

And an owner with the money to back him in the market. I think that Harry would be able to attract a better quality of player than Hughes and his teams aren't as negative.

Funnily enough, I think Hughes can attract good players; he just seems to be worse when he has loads of money to play with. I think he bought well at Blackburn and Fulham (btw, wasn't he the one who bought Dembele for 5m??), but is very hit and miss when he has a bigger budget. A bit like...oh let's not go there....

Anyway, Harry would probably do better with that squad

Funnily enough, I think Hughes can attract good players; he just seems to be worse when he has loads of money to play with. I think he bought well at Blackburn and Fulham (btw, wasn't he the one who bought Dembele for 5m??), but is very hit and miss when he has a bigger budget. A bit like...oh let's not go there....

Anyway, Harry would probably do better with that squad

Fair points.

QPR does seem the ideal place for 'Arry.

Its well known he only manages where he can commute to. Personally, I think the commute from Dorset to Spurs Lodge was ridiculous, but each to his own. So apart from Southampton, his only realistic options are London and the south Midlands. With west London he avoids the cross/around London part of the commute. QPR or Chelsea suits him.

His ability to motivate players also makes him a good choice for QPR. While we often discuss is "more mature" signings, we shouldn't forget that a number of players played their best football under him: Assou-Ekotto, Bale, Huddlestone, Kaboul, Modric, Walker. He also got Dawson and Lennon playing well again after a post-Jol slump.

My bet is on QPR - all the ingredients are in place including a thick wallet for transfers.

I doubt Abramovich would opt for him - probably go continental again

My bet is on QPR - all the ingredients are in place including a thick wallet for transfers.

I doubt Abramovich would opt for him - probably go continental again

Roman is biding his time until Guardiola decides he wants to manage again.

Could see him going either to Chelsea or perhaps being the next Spain coach.

As for Harry, Southampton would be perfect but can't see them sacking Adkins. He got them back to back promotions. QPR seems the most logical choice as it's London, not too far for him to commute. He'd have his pick of jobs if he was more flexible about where he chooses to live, but understandable as he likes Sandbanks.

He'll end up back at West Ham, once they get sick and tired of BF Sam's anti-football brand, as and when it stops bringing them points!

I'll give it until Christmas...

He'll end up back at West Ham, once they get sick and tired of BF Sam's anti-football brand, as and when it stops bringing them points!

I'll give it until Christmas...

But their fans won't have him as he joined the "enemy' i.e. us. Really never understood why they hate us so much, I couldn't care less about them. They're not even in my top 4 most hated teams.

But their fans won't have him as he joined the "enemy' i.e. us. Really never understood why they hate us so much, I couldn't care less about them. They're not even in my top 4 most hated teams.

Precisely how ArseAnal fans THINK they should feel about us...

except they don't!

Back