• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Re: New kit?

I like them edgey, just everyone on here likes to moan.

We'll probably see the 3rd kit on Sunday right?

CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT - ADEBAYOR SHIRT NUMBER CHANGE - EXCHANGE

Posted 14 September 2012 11:09am

Following Emmanuel Adebayor’s change of squad number from 25 to 10 for the coming 2012-13 season, the Club can confirm that those fans who purchased a shirt with the old squad number will be offered a replacement.

Speaking to tottenhamhotspur.com Emmanuel said: “The number 10 is a special number for me and so when it became available I asked if I could change.

“The Club were happy to accommodate me, but were conscious that a number of fans had already purchased their new Under Armour shirt with the name and number printed on the back, after the squad numbers had been officially submitted ahead of the start of the season.

“I am very proud that Spurs fans want to have my name and number on their shirt and I didn’t want them to be inconvenienced by this change. Therefore, I’m very happy to cover the cost to enable those fans to exchange their shirts - for an Adebayor 10!”

Victoria Howarth, Head of Retail, said: "As a Club we go to great lengths to ensure our fans are aware that squad numbers and players may change from time to time. We strongly communicate that fans should wait for the official squad numbers to be officially announced before getting their shirts printed with players names and numbers.

“In this particular instance the change has come after the Club submitted the official squad list for the coming season, therefore both Ade and the Club thought it was right that we offered fans the chance to exchange their shirt.”

This offer is valid to those fans that purchased an Under Armour 2012-13 'Adebayor 25' shirt between August 23 and September 2 and have proof of purchase.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/sp...yor-shirt-number-change-refund-14092012.page?

Home Socks

Trying to find some junior home socks but they are out of stock EVERYWHERE!

Got the shirt and shorts no problem but getting the socks is a nightmare!

Grateful if anyone has shops they can recommend as I need them for my daughters birthday present.

I still just want to see these as our kits...

tottenham_hotspur_1959-1963.gif
tottenham_hotspur_1962-1963-change.gif
tottenham_hotspur_1975-1976-change.gif

Surely that'll do ya? Plain & Simple... DONE!

I still just want to see these as our kits...

tottenham_hotspur_1959-1963.gif
tottenham_hotspur_1962-1963-change.gif
tottenham_hotspur_1975-1976-change.gif

Surely that'll do ya? Plain & Simple... DONE!

Plain and simple is all well and good but i do like a bit of design to go into the shirts... Dont get me wrong, last seasons kit was superb (minus the sponser) but I also loved the season before too.
I agree tho that those 3 kits should be our permanent colours and then we just have variations on the designs. Coz As much as I do like this years effort, black and silver are just not Spurs colours (yes I know we had silver on the '96 home Pony shirt... Ive got it... But it was minimal). So stick with White shirt Navy socks and shorts for home kits and Im happy... But not always plain. Navy White and Yellow for our away and 3rd in whatever variation

plain and simple is all well and good but i do like a bit of design to go into the shirts... Dont get me wrong, last seasons kit was superb (minus the sponser) but i also loved the season before too.
I agree tho that those 3 kits should be our permanent colours and then we just have variations on the designs. Coz as much as i do like this years effort, black and silver are just not spurs colours (yes i know we had silver on the '96 home pony shirt... Ive got it... But it was minimal). so stick with white shirt navy socks and shorts for home kits and im happy... But not always plain. navy white and yellow for our away and 3rd in whatever variation

exactamundo!!

exactamundo!!

I really hope (seein as we got 5 yrs of them) that UA are not gonna make it a regular thing to go all white at home. Puma did it once with the 125yr kits but if you look throughout our history its always been Navy shorts and socks... Only the latter yrs we had white socks and only in EU or Cup fixtures we were all white

I really hope (seein as we got 5 yrs of them) that UA are not gonna make it a regular thing to go all white at home. Puma did it once with the 125yr kits but if you look throughout our history its always been Navy shorts and socks... Only the latter yrs we had white socks and only in EU or Cup fixtures we were all white

Not exactly.

Spurs wore white shorts from 1884 to 1886 (the "Blackburn Rovers" strip) and an all-white kit from 1985 to 1987 and also during the 2007-08 season.

The tradition of an all-white kit for our European matches goes back to Bill Nicholson and the 1961-62 European Cup: "You look like Real Madrid - now go out and play like them!"

Tottenham Hotspur Home Strips 1882-2013

Last edited:

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

We have renewed @Investec_Tweets sponsorship across Europa League, FA Cup & League Cup competitions, for another year.

Sale on official site

Everything 15% off only for the day.

How does the away shirt fit people? i'm 5'9 tall and 10 and a half stone so i assume a medium would be ok? i'm not a fan of tight fit shirts though so should i go with large?

Ordered my away kit with Vertonghen on it. Got a medium and I'm 5'10", 80kgs

Wish I had done it during the free shipping period. Would have saved more money than the 15%.

Re: Sale on official site

Medium will be absolutely spot on for you mate. Im the same height yet a bit heavier & i have a medium.

Back