• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

County champions. YOUUUUUUUU BEARRRRRRS :)

A2HoOJOCAAASj1m.jpg

Congratulations Warwickshire! Today is the day the 2011 champions will more than likely be relegated :(

A real shame, can you put your finger on what went wrong?

I am slightly concerned for next season, especially as 2-3 more of our players might end up with England.

We got found out simple as that, our squad even in the championship winning year was one of the weakest in the division. Being champions we where there to be shot at. Unless we strengthen, it could be a few years before we return.

Come on Derbyshire. Please don't mess this up. Still fully expecting us to miss out and come 3rd..

Lots of rain in the Cardiff area would be handy.

Come on Derbyshire. Please don't mess this up. Still fully expecting us to miss out and come 3rd..

Lots of rain in the Cardiff area would be handy.
You're near enough there now aren't you? Looks like the yorkies will join you. Another year without a roses chsmpionship game :(

You're near enough there now aren't you? Looks like the yorkies will join you. Another year without a roses chsmpionship game :(

Hmm wish I was that confident. We're bowling teams out but struggling with the bat at the moment. Life would be a lot easier if Glamorgan could do us a favour.

Was a big shame to see what happened to your boys. Happened to Sussex though and they bounced straight back so hoping you'll be fine.

fudges me off at times, the players have been warming up for about 40 mins now yet play wont start until 8pm at earliest and it gets cut down to 13 overs a side..

Why, they have floodlights play the full game FFS, stupid rules, people have paid loads to watch this

fudging joke, tinkled around for ages nnow and it starts at 8.11pm and its only 11 overs..

The toss is like 25 mins before it starts, play 5 mins after the toss like we used to at club cricket

Back