• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Illuminati/Freemasons/The world is going to end

IMO it does make a difference because if there is something that controls everyone you can work to expose that organisation/body snatchers/person and even if you can't at least you'd know and would have tried, whilst it would be frightening and possibly maddening I would want to know. I may be happier not knowing but, I'd rather know and be sad than taking part in pointless monotony all the while a bloke in a massive chair laughs about it.

Ignorance maybe be bliss but, bliss is a dirty word.

I wouldn't call myself ignorant.

there is no proof of any NWO to a degree of life management level.

Nobody/nothing stops you doing exactly as you wish.

Ignorance is when you refuse to accept facts.

Do you believe in fate? or do you think fate is NWO in covert mode?

This much is obvious.

China have a one child policy. Something similar would probably be needed most places. Of course you would have to get the religious people convinced that contraception is a good idea, might take a while.

Certainly nothing in the problem of overpopulation to warrant speculations about grand conspiracies as far as I can tell. Solutions are needed, as with most problems.

Population levels are at 6bn expected to rise to 9bn by the beginning of C22. They're talking of an optimum population of 1bn. That isn't going to be achieved with free rubbers.

I wouldn't call myself ignorant.

there is no proof of any NWO to a degree of life management level.

Nobody/nothing stops you doing exactly as you wish.

Ignorance is when you refuse to accept facts.

Do you believe in fate? or do you think fate is NWO in covert mode?

Wasn't calling you ignorant at all, sorry if it came across that way. I don't think there is an organisation that controls us, I would just want to know if there was one that did so. I was just answering your post about it not mattering if there is or isn't one. The ignorance thing is about not wanting to know if they do exist as it would either make not difference or life is easier not knowing which is choosing ignorance or perhaps I've used the wrong word but, the principle is the same.
I wasn't calling you ignorant at all trust me, if I was going to I'd tell you straight up that I thought you were ignorant (I don't, I don't know you).
I'm not sure whether I believe in fate.

A question for those of you who believe in some new world order, hidden ruling class behind the scenes controlling the world as we know it:

What would you expect the world to be like if they weren't there?

A question for those of you who believe in some new world order, hidden ruling class behind the scenes controlling the world as we know it:

What would you expect the world to be like if they weren't there?

I'd miss alot of the protest music, the devil (them) sure inspired some tunes!

I'm sorry to keep on the fringes of this thread, I've got to much going on, which is a shame because over the years I have read some real nuggets.

“Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.” – Amschel Mayer Rothschild 1773-1855

“I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain’s money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply.” – Nathan Mayer Rothschild 1777-1836

Yeah, yeah, just like the history books tell you in school, it's just a seething mass of coincidence :-k

I'd miss alot of the protest music, the devil (them) sure inspired some tunes!

I'm sorry to keep on the fringes of this thread, I've got to much going on, which is a shame because over the years I have read some real nuggets.

“Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.” – Amschel Mayer Rothschild 1773-1855

“I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain’s money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply.” – Nathan Mayer Rothschild 1777-1836

Yeah, yeah, just like the history books tell you in school, it's just a seething mass of coincidence :-k

memeology-com-2acc7a.jpg

It was Marx not Hawking (unless Hawking was nicking Marx's quote).

I'm not religious either, my use of the term 'devil' was allegory, if that was why you drew religious connotation from my post.

Anyway...

•Conspiracy theorists say that an Illuminati Banking cartel rules the world. Are they right in asserting this ? In this post I will explore what conspiracy theorists and others say about this and the military industrial complex.

•The above quote is fascinating, in part because the Rothschild name is deeply tied to banking and central banks for many centuries. David Allen Rivera asserts in The House of Rothschild :

No other name has become more synonymous with the Illuminati than the Rothschilds. It is believed that the Rothschild family used the Illuminati as a means to achieving their goal of world-wide dominance.
……
American and British Intelligence have documented evidence that the House of Rothschild, and other International Bankers, have financed both sides of every war, since the American Revolution. Financier Haym Salomon, who supported the patriots during the American Revolution, then later made loans to James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, and James Monroe, was a Rothschild agent. As explained earlier, during the Napoleonic Wars, one branch of the family funded Napoleon, while another financed Great Britain, Germany, and other nations. Their boldest maneuver came prior to the Civil War.
……
There seems to be little doubt that the Rothschilds continue to influence the world economy, and it is known that they are squarely behind the movement to unite all the western European nations into a single political entity, which is just another step towards one-world government.

•Another quote by Paul Warburg is even more fascinating :

“We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.” -James Paul Warburg, whose family co-founded the Federal Reserve – while speaking before the United States Senate, February 17, 1950

•So conspiracy theorists do have some factual basis in what they say. Rob Kirby in Whether Or Not We Like It :

First, for the uninformed, in America the name “Warburg” is and always has been synonymous with Central Banking. The Warburg family name is inextricably linked to ‘old world banking’ in Europe as well as being one of the prime architects of the formulation and passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913;

“Paul Warburg became known as a persuasive advocate of central banking in America, in 1907 publishing the pamphlets “Defects and Needs of Our Banking System” and “A Plan for A Modified Central Bank”. His efforts were successful in 1913 with the founding of the Federal Reserve System. He was appointed a member of the first Federal Reserve Board by President Woodrow Wilson, serving until 1918.”

Second, after careful analysis and consideration, it is very apparent that the dogmatic pursuit to inflict private, for profit, Central Banking upon the masses is consistent with [if not synonymous with] the clearly stated goal of Paul Warburg; that of World Government.

•A 1 world government in itself is neither good or bad. The worry is when it becomes fascist and dictatorial.

•President Dwight Eisenhower has this advice in his farewell speech to America in 1961 warning about the Military Industrial Complex :

…Until the latest of our world conflicts, the United States had no armaments industry. American makers of plowshares could, with time and as required, make swords as well. But now we can no longer risk emergency improvisation of national defense; we have been compelled to create a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions. Added to this, three and a half million men and women are directly engaged in the defense establishment. We annually spend on military security more than the net income of all United States corporations…

…In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist…

•Major General Smedley D. Butler, in WAR IS A RACKET says :

WAR is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small “inside” group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.
…..
Millions and billions of dollars would be piled up. By a few. Munitions makers. Bankers. Ship builders. Manufacturers. Meat packers. Speculators. They would fare well. Yes, they are getting ready for another war. Why shouldn’t they? It pays high dividends.

•Rob Kirby again :

The military-industrial complex has no greater champion than the parasitic institution of banking, and for painfully obvious reasons; the staggering amount of money spent on this edifice – more than the net income of ALL U.S. corporations – is exclusively BORROWED.

Forever mortgaging our children’s futures further entrenches the blood-sucking dominance and control that finance exerts over the productive or real economy until finally, left unchecked, the parasite kills the host.

•What about the new Obama administration? What are their priorities? Chris Floyd comments in Enduring Priorities in an Age of Change: War and Profits Over People :

At the same time, he promises to expand – to expand – the multitrillion-dollar war machine that has literally bled the nation dry. He wants to expand a military-industrial-security complex that already devours more money and resources than every other military force on earth combined. He wants more troops, more weapons, an ever-increasing “global strike capability,” an escalation of the endless, pointless “War on Terror” in Afghanistan and Pakistan (for starters). He has never said a single word about “curbing government spending” on this vast conglomerate of death and destruction. He has not said a single word about rolling back even a few of American military outposts that in their several hundreds now cover the entire globe. At every point, it seems, government spending on the war machine – including the tens of billions of dollars spent in secret each year on the various tentacles of the “national security” apparatus – will be increased under the Obama administration.
…..
The president-elect has made his fundamental priorities clear – for anyone who wants to see them. The war machine and the financial markets will continue to be gorged and comforted in their wonted manner. Programs to help ordinary citizens, programs to enhance the quality of life for individuals and the well-being of society, will be the first – perhaps the only – areas to feel the budget axe. Whatever you may think of the efficacy of such programs, this ordering of priorities — war and profits over people — bespeaks the same depraved sensibility that has prevailed for generations in Washington. It is the same old rancid swill in a stylish new container.

•Change we can accept or more of the same ? For the people or for large military corporate interests? His actions speak louder than his rhetoric.

•Famous quotes on Central Bankers :

“Some people think that the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lenders.”
– The Honorable Louis McFadden, Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee in the 1930s

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”
- Thomas Jefferson

“The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson. History depicts Andrew Jackson as the last truly honorable and incorruptible American president.”
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

•We may never know for certain the history of the Illuminati or the Rothschild family. What is certain is that prominent people throughout history has warned us about Central Banksters and the Military Industrial Complex. Draw your own conclusions

It was Marx not Hawking (unless Hawking was nicking Marx's quote).

I'm not religious either, my use of the term 'devil' was allegory, if that was why you drew religious connotation from my post.

Anyway...

That was kinda the point...

Seeing as you replied to my post without answering the question I put forward and without really writing much that was relevant to that post I thought we were just posting random stuff and quoting each other so I did the same :)

(The quote is actually a bit of a misquotation in the first place as well, or rather, out of context)

That was kinda the point...

Seeing as you replied to my post without answering the question I put forward and without really writing much that was relevant to that post I thought we were just posting random stuff and quoting each other so I did the same :)

(The quote is actually a bit of a misquotation in the first place as well, or rather, out of context)

The first line about music was in reply, the next bit should have been another post but I'm lazy!

Wasn't calling you ignorant at all, sorry if it came across that way.

Ha don't worry mate, wasn't trying to insinuate you were. I'm thick skinned none the less.

Good debate this.

I've met a Rothschild got his card and he sent me an e-mail. True story.

Anyway, think I'm more of a believer in fate than NWO.

What ever happens happens. I don't think there was a NWO when the dinosaurs conked out - unless the NWO does exist and they're not from this planet....

Ha don't worry mate, wasn't trying to insinuate you were. I'm thick skinned none the less.

Good debate this.

What ever happens happens. I don't think there was a NWO when the dinosaurs conked out - unless the NWO does exist and they're not from this planet....

Now you're getting into the book of Enoch. Don't go there!

Last edited:
I'd like to think others are lizards or something like that so whenever something bad happens there's always the excuse 'Lizards!' unless I'm a lizard but, brainwashed to believe I'm human then I'd blame you puny humans.

Good debate this.

Follow it up and report your findings. Tbh I tend to subscribe to your view anyway but, I find it interesting none the less (hence the thread) and I'd just like to think that there is something to explain for why the world is the way it is but, tbh i'd say its just people to blame, though the world isn't THAT bad really.

Gifter, that was great :D being an insomniac is much easier with these threads stops me getting bored and trying to draw

Anyone want to discuss CIA/MI5/MI6 Mind Control techniques, like MK-Ultra...8-[

Actress Celia Imrie clams to be a victim of somebody who worked with the technique: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...l-doctor-Calendar-Girls-star-Celia-Imrie.html

Project Paperclip is the door that opens this up, this is how the US moved ahead of Russia in the space race (completely verifiable).

Sadly the tavistock institute is central to this, which 'uncle joe' tips his hat to with the company name (if nothing more, who knows?).

I don't believe that there is a global conspiracy operating. But as others have noted, people with money can buy influence directly or indirectly (lobbying, astoturfing, bribery, buying a seat in government, etc). They can use that power to get laws that favour them (e.g. why do industrial trading nations agree to the existence of tax havens?). The laws that favour one of these individuals tends to favour the others so the collective effect is the same as if they conspired together and gives the appearance of a conspiracy.

As for the lizard people I was convinced that it was nonsense, but I've being following the Romney campaign and now I'm not so sure.

Back