• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wifi issue on Iphone 4

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Ive set up my iphone onto my home Sky Wifi, always worked brilliantly no issues staying constantly connected to it whilst at home

I had to replace my iphone handset on tuesday as my speaker wasnt working on my handset

I set up my wifi on my new handset but since then it keeps dropping in and out from wifi all the time and when i go and look in settings it seems to be doing this all the time rather than staying with my Sky wifi

AyyiGF3CQAAT5cb.jpg

Anybody any ideas or do I need another trip to the iphone store...

As much as I love my iphone this is my 4th handset in 18 months, massively flakey

try going into settings, general, reset, then reset settings.
i've had the same issues on my sky and iphone4, seems to work for me. good luck

I did the reset thing and now It wont even let me join my wifi network at work now...

fudging annoying thing

and now I cant get get 3G up...

Last edited:
Done the network reset, but then you have to restore your phone using itunes to get all the original settings back, so wont be able to try it till later tonight

Its lost all its wifi settings, any idea how to get them back, ive tried restoring my phone on itunes back to its last backup..

Ay1HJzACAAA6hVl.jpg

Try Renewing the lease? Forget the network and select it again?

Could be properly fudged

Ive booked another apt at the genius bar at apple store on monday..

It wont even let me have the option of renewing the lease either..

Its defo this handset

Back