• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Souness refusing to apologise for a throw away "mans game" comment this weekend. TBH if people are reading into that when he was clearly referring to it in the context of the mens game and not saying "its only a mans game" then we have real issues

Souness refusing to apologise for a throw away "mans game" comment this weekend. TBH if people are reading into that when he was clearly referring to it in the context of the mens game and not saying "its only a mans game" then we have real issues

As with most people who take offence with this stuff, things like context and nuance either don’t matter or don’t enter their heads. Everything is taken at face value with no benefit of the doubt given to the person who said it. Glad he didn’t apologise, let’s see if Sky back him up.

As with most people who take offence with this stuff, things like context and nuance either don’t matter or don’t enter their heads. Everything is taken at face value with no benefit of the doubt given to the person who said it. Glad he didn’t apologise, let’s see if Sky back him up.

Some people want to be offended and search out anything that could. Intended or not.

Some people want to be offended and search out anything that could. Intended or not.

How very dare you! :)

What was nice about Tuchel and Conte contretemps was both were big enough not to slag the other off in interviews. Especially Conte. He could have highlight Tuchel wanting to police his own celebration and handshake! clam. But both saw the context and didn't wish to take it further. Both also had to show fight on the touchline. How can you ask your team to go into battle but back down yourself?

Souness is twit though. Most of the things he spouts is garbage :)

fudge me, are the Dippers on commission for every long ball. Charles Hughes' books must have been left lying around Anfield.

I dislike Zaha with a passion, he is that guy on every team that moans at everything and blames team mates for his brick control. Clearly thinks he is better than he is.

I dislike Zaha with a passion, he is that guy on every team that moans at everything and blames team mates for his brick control. Clearly thinks he is better than he is.

I love him right now. Nat Phillips is absolutely atrocious. Kevin Scott or Stuart Nethercott level.

Back