• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs West London Defence League

He scored today but PEH was really poor . Can’t wait to see Bissouma paired with Skipp or Bentancur ,who was also off it today.

Perisic also looked far more composed than Sess when he came on. There was one point where James just cruised away from him and he was treading water. So happy for them to share duties.

Within all my criticism all I would say its 2 games in, I think the markers are yet to come, once the newbies are more integrated and we start hitting the pavement full speed we will see the summer work and COnte at his best

Once the newbies who have some fight in them replace the ones that are too comfortable.

I think we nicked it and would be disappointed if we drew a game like that. Rather than call out the individuals the positive for me is that starting line up should be what we see if we have 4 or 5 injuries based on who we've signed. The 3 at the back looks almost everyone look better but it does ask a lot of the 2 on the middle. Maybe higher quality wing backs will help stretch teams rather than it feel like they have a spare man between the lines.

When we struggle we do need the front.3 to contribute more, pressing and not coughing the ball up cheaply when we do retrieve it.

Definitely a point gained!

I think we nicked it and would be disappointed if we drew a game like that. Rather than call out the individuals the positive for me is that starting line up should be what we see if we have 4 or 5 injuries based on who we've signed. The 3 at the back looks almost everyone look better but it does ask a lot of the 2 on the middle. Maybe higher quality wing backs will help stretch teams rather than it feel like they have a spare man between the lines.

When we struggle we do need the front.3 to contribute more, pressing and not coughing the ball up cheaply when we do retrieve it.

Definitely a point gained!

Its not them coughing it up, its them not supporting each other

Its not them coughing it up, its them not supporting each other
Not disputing that's a factor but there were times when their first touch was poor, they got knocked off the ball far too easily or failed to make a pass that didn't put the recepient in trouble. Notwithstanding the defending afterwards, both their goals ultimately came from a forward ceding possesion on the halfway line.

Son and Kulu need to do more with their back to goal, no doubt when they are facing a defender up with space to move into they are among the best in the league. Maybe in games like this Richarlison starts and bullies his marker and then one of them come on as the game opens up.

Back