• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs West London Defence League

Lots of controversial situations in a game against Chelski is nothing new - only in the past it would've been Chelski players getting away with hair pulling, and unpunished fouls on our players that lead to goals for Chelski.

Now it was the other way around. Good times. :D

Was wrong on Dier for the second. It’s Romero really. He should be back on the fella Dier picked up. He’s wandering and draws Dier too far over and they both end up terribly positioned. You can do that in a 5 but not a 4. Awful defending. Sons culpable too but the CBs are all over the shop and that’s down to Romero wandering.
Partly Romero, but there should always have been cover behind Dier too.

The left-sided forward should have been back covering. I think Richarlison got dragged over early and Son should have seen that and dropped in.

To be fair Romero’s hair pull was Argentine behaviour, and he deserves all the criticism he gets from opposing fans, even though they'll defend their players for perfect execution of the dark arts. I’d expect better from a child,but he's a footballer, so this is irrelevant. No idea how he didn’t get sent off either. Ok, I have an idea, but not a rational one.
FTFY

Partly Romero, but there should always have been cover behind Dier too.

The left-sided forward should have been back covering. I think Richarlison got dragged over early and Son should have seen that and dropped in.

I’d agree with that but I don’t think in a 4, you can have your two central defenders in that area of the box.

Talk of Romero being the next VVD is premature to say the least. He’s a great player but he’s always looked ropey in a 4 and today was further evidence for me.

And who would have believed that Son wasn’t a reliable left sided defender?

i thought so too. you could say richarlison blindsided the keeper and therefore was interfering with play. what was richarlison doing there - he is a very messy player - maybe a great utility man like moura but no finesse and very random like moura.
6 months under Lampard, so would you be!

Reasonably happy with the point, but really disappointed with the display, there's some out there who just don't seem up for it.
This was a chance to lay down a marker, and we didn't

Within all my criticism all I would say its 2 games in, I think the markers are yet to come, once the newbies are more integrated and we start hitting the pavement full speed we will see the summer work and COnte at his best

chelsea players are confident, sharp and fit too. they outplayed us down the wings with individual skills and with their little triangles. I think its going to be a hard fight to the end. perhaps not their shape started to go once kante went off. what a player he is.

i thought so too. you could say richarlison blindsided the keeper and therefore was interfering with play. what was richarlison doing there - he is a very messy player - maybe a great utility man like moura but no finesse and very random like moura.
I think that was the unusual system and situation of chasing the game, thought his first touch was better than Son's today.

Back