• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs West London Defence League

romero and royal were correct to reinforce to win the lost ball - dier the CB needs to return to position once the ball was lost, davies was doing the right thing covering for Dier. Poor discipline there imo.

I would say Son pointing rather than running was the issue there BUT i would caveat saying the change chasing the goal paid it part putting us into a 4 at the back did, but we had to roll the dice there. I would not say Dier and Davies made a mistake though which made them poor. They were solid.

We have an issue with Bentacur and PEH in my opinion, bar the goal PEH was at his plodding best but I will put that to one side for his goal. But Bentacur is either a 2 or a 10 and and today he was a 2.

I take Bissouma in ASAP and people talk an AM but I would take a ball retaining quality operator to play as CM with Bissouma above anyone
PEH was the slowest player on the field. after him it was Kane. They couldn't get near the chelsea players or the slick balls they played. credit to them when the ball went to them they made full use of it. But i think their days are numbered. Emirates Marketing Project, Chelsea and Liverpool are where they are because the players are fast and they can kick the football pretty fast when they decide to.

Lloris only made one save I can recall and that was at 0-0. They did miss a sitter with Havertz but as dominant as they were, they didn’t create a huge amount.

I thought that at HT, for all the dominance of the ball, we played back into a 5 or a 7, was a time Kane came back in to fill in and there looked devoid of ideas. I mean come the end of the game this is a level playing field TBH

upload_2022-8-14_19-11-33.png

Thomas Tuchel to Sky Sports, beginning with the incident that led to both he and Antonio Conte being shown red cards at full-time: "I thought when we shake hands you looked in each other eyes, he he had a different opinion. It was not necessary but a lot of things were not necessary.
so what happens now? banned from future matches?

Tuchel complaining that Richarlison was offside for the first goal now. :D
i thought so too. you could say richarlison blindsided the keeper and therefore was interfering with play. what was richarlison doing there - he is a very messy player - maybe a great utility man like moura but no finesse and very random like moura.

Really pleased Conte changed our shape mid game too. Like to see that from a manager.
and the subs. hoddle made a point about the subs coming on and spurs being able to maintain the pressure to get the goal i.e. strength in depth. also said that it was a massive point considering past results and grinding out something with purpose while playing badly.

We have an issue with Bentacur and PEH in my opinion, bar the goal PEH was at his plodding best but I will put that to one side for his goal. But Bentacur is either a 2 or a 10 and and today he was a 2.

I take Bissouma in ASAP and people talk an AM but I would take a ball retaining quality operator to play as CM with Bissouma above anyone

You can't rate Bentancur when his partner is awol all game, hard enough in a 2 in these ganes without that added responsibility

Totally changed the game when he came on. He was a major factor in us getting back into the game.
yeah so random that chelsea couldn't handle him. son and kane were too predictable and too flat/close - richarlison was all over the park. maybe a conte idea but i think its better when kane drops deeper.

You can't rate Bentancur when his partner is awol all game, hard enough in a 2 in these ganes without that added responsibility

Could 100% be correct what you say TBH. I said when he signed that PEH was like this and was panned, for all the chest beating and the self proclaimed "viking" stuff he is probably now our weakest link TBH, even Royal today was solid in defense without being any use going forward. But honestly for me the CM is the most important of any side and in PEH we lack badly in my opinion

Last edited:
Back