• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs West London Defence League

I'll take that. For now the result matters most. They say you need to take a point when you are not playing well. We did that.

We have players on the bench. I'd say that Chelsea worked well in nullifying our tactics. We had to change. But we had the players to do it.

We didn't play well. But we also had two 1 v 1 chances. Not sure our defence is looking good though.

Only turned it on as we equalised.
Boring game. Pfft.

Good to see our set pieces looking dangerous.
Not so keen on the zero in midfield strategy.

Romero on Sideshow Bob :D
How did VAR miss that?!

Well that was a bump back down to earth after the high of last week.
But to come away with the point was a good result in the end.
And it's really tinkled them off so that's always good.
Beat them at home in the return and I'll be very happy.
But no excuse for the way we just didn't turn up apart from about 90 seconds at the start of the first half.

Not a great performance but a great result. The two boys I’d have hooked both got the goals or played a massive part in them. We were dogbrick but we did the job.

Lloris, Emerson, Dier, Romero the pick for me. Richarlison did well too. Thought Kulu, PEH, Kane, Son were all really really poor. But fudge it, I’ll take it.

Wish Conte had knocked that clam out. We should appeal that red. Watch that incident. Tuchel was bang out of order.

Back