• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs West London Defence League

Seem to have lost shape. Not sure how Richarlison is going to turn out. I know it's early days but he seems quite indisciplined positionally.

You said it, mate. I've said it for ages and get shot down each time, but it's going to keep bring true - Dier and Davies need to be upgraded before we can think of challenging for things, imo. Too average.

Neither are good and yes i've seen you get shot down when its been discussed. Reguilion is the better LB, but obviously we p,kay 5 at the back so hes got no place but its a shame because if he was on instead of Davies he probably wouldn't have been so far out of position. Dier for me is no better than Sanchez when in a back 4. Decent but only that.

Back