• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs West London Defence League

When Chelsea has the ball, Loftus Cheeks comes into central midfield so Reece James can advance. That gives them the extra man in midfield in addition to Kante's ability.

Hojberg is also not playing well. Kane looks tired. Also Conte has to tweak his tactics. Tuchel is not a lazy manager. He has studied Conte. He holds a 100% record against him in the league so far.

Mount is also constantly in deep central midfield.

Well, that was brick! No presence in midfield, I'm not going to blame it on anyone in particular, but we need someone who can regain the ball and move it forward quickly - Bissouma is that man, he needs to come on. Either as an extra man in midfield (and take off Kulu or even Kane), or for Højbjerg. Kane has been a waste of space out there, might as well have an extra midfielder.

If Doherty had played in the first half we'd probably be 3 down as we speak. He's doing great work. Our problem offensively isn't the WB it's the centre and the poor passing of the CBs. Doherty isn't going to dribble past 5 players to get the ball up the wing.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Perhaps, but he didn't, and now we need goals. And I think Doherty will provide a much bigger threat to Chelski going forward than Royal. Our wingbacks have been essentially nullified this first half, which for a Conte team is bad news. All IMO of course.

Yeah. Second best at everything after a more positive start.

Defending reasonably well, but not really able to launch counter attacks.

Need to start winning some more duels. But need more quality on the ball. Being behind against this Chelsea team is not an easy thing to deal with at all, but we need to do better. A couple of changes at half time wouldn't upset me one bit. Perisic, perhaps Bissouma or Doherty.

Don't want Kulusevski taken off, can't take off Son. So think Richarlison will have to wait a bit.

Hojberg is slow and his passing slows things down

Sessegnon looks mentally beaten I really don't think he has the mental strength to succeed, seems fragile.

I don't like the hard pressing in their half in numbers... They cut through us so easily on either wings and through the centre. Might as well stay compact in our half and save energy.

We need some initiative from midfield or a young Toby to make break their lines.

Defending corners is criminal.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk

I don't see it as new guys not being ready just that Conte is sticking with an XI that has been getting results for him
I get that. But that 11 isn’t good enough for us to move forward. I thought that was the idea of making signings. You can (I hope) see that Sess, PEH and Royal are outclassed here?

The kind of challenge Reece clam James did there, should be a straight red!! No attempt to take the ball, just takes down the player. Laws need to be changed there!

Indeed needs more punishment than a yellow. If not a Red needs an ‘Orange’ 10 minute sin bin at least. It’s more of a ‘professional foul’ than what that term is used for.

Looks like Royal was daydreaming at the corner they scored from. That's two goals in two games that has his prints all over them

Back