• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs West London Defence League

We don't play a system to dominate possession, Chelsea do. We play to hit on the trailnsition quickly. Chelsea have successfully blocked the paths to transitions.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
Spot on .

We may need a change up . We also need to calm down in possession and liven up off it

Conte seems to just be hoping that something magically changes here

We need to be proactive and change something whilst the score is still 1-0

Quelle suprise

And before those managers had their clubs at their current level? Both stuck to their guns as they had confidence in their approach.
But they didn’t did they? Did Pep stick to his guns? Even Klopp was chopping and changing to begin with.

Hes right in a lot of what he's saying but I want to put my foot through the screen every time Carragher speaks right now.

We don't play a system to dominate possession, Chelsea do. We play to hit on the trailnsition quickly. Chelsea have successfully blocked the paths to transitions.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
So Tuchel will always beat Conte

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk

But they didn’t did they? Did Pep stick to his guns? Even Klopp was chopping and changing to begin with.

Not how i recall it - Pep has his style, same as it ever was, same with Klopp.

In fact i remember both getting stick for not 'adapting to the english game' when they struggled initially

Back