• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs West London Defence League

all of the goals we have conceded this season have been from unmarked players in shooting positions around the edge of the box, that's players dropping their assignment, not a physicality issue
We are crap at defending set pieces.
That's been an issue for a few seasons and it's blindingly obvious.

with his talent that's not enough, he should be getting 50+
But the games we win its all well and good its the 10+ games where we are brick and he doesn’t turn up the same as Kane.

Would love to know how many goals Son scored last season that actually won us points and not just added to an already won game.

This is where we lack a creative midfielder . Formation needs a tweak . Need 3 in middle but we don’t have the player. Unless we put Kulu in there

Is it just me or does Son lose his man quite often when it comes to corners? He just in middle of nowhere.

I can't stand Chelsea. Pls score

Well Southampton switched to a 3 against us last season off the top of my head. I know their were a few but without looking i can’t be sure who it was.

Right ok Southampton, what about the top 6? top teams tend to have a setup they stick with

Good goal, poor marking from us. All crowding towards players not going for the ball. Either Romero or Son has to go for it.

Chelsea new boys are quality.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk

Again I can see alot for us if we calm down .

This is clever from Chelsea . We’ve seen it . Wolves and Southampton . Out numbered in the middle . Simple stuff

They are flooding it in there and letting Sess and Royal try to play out which won’t happen.

I’d go long for a bit. Feed off some knockdowns around Koulibily who has looked suspect when pressed at the back.

Back