• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs West London Defence League

Could not agree more, they were a joke and at some games they had more disabled cars parked around the pitch then fans on the terraces.

When I was a kid we went up to a Chelsea game with my football team. Stadium was decrepit and empty. GHod knows what division it was but it was Burnley or someone.

attendance was probably a couple of thousand. I think they lost. Anyway after the game we were invited to take some penalties against the reserve goalie round the back. The goalie saved mine and I remember thinking GHod I am never going to be a good player if I cannot score a penalty against Chelsea. I was 10.

Same team that finished last season so strongly- with Romero in for Sanchez.

No new boys in the starting XI

we will win this

C. O. Y. S.

R6KyR0UI_o.jpg

When I was a kid we went up to a Chelsea game with my football team. Stadium was decrepit and empty. GHod knows what division it was but it was Burnley or someone.

attendance was probably a couple of thousand. I think they lost. Anyway after the game we were invited to take some penalties against the reserve goalie round the back. The goalie saved mine and I remember thinking GHod I am never going to be a good player if I cannot score a penalty against Chelsea. I was 10.
If ever you could define a club in two words it would and should be electric fence!

Back