• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

partridge-i-dont-know.gif

I once deleted emails too.

So back to the original comparison, Hillary has some deleted emails and Trump has boxes of state secrets. Not the same really.
Do you often use scrubbing apps to delete them before the FBI turn up?

They should absolutely both be in prison.

partridge-i-dont-know.gif

I once deleted emails too.

So back to the original comparison, Hillary has some deleted emails and Trump has boxes of state secrets. Not the same really.

Didn't she have a personal server at home that stored all electronic emails including work ones? I mean I am not president of the United States of America but even in my job working from home, if I was using a third party email and server to store work emails, that was not my laptop I would be sacked without hesitation. You would think regardless of the contents, based on the nature of the job its all abit dodgy.

But then again this is a country that claims to be land of the free, a country who stole the last bit of land off the native rightful owners just over 100 years and thinks the answer to gun control is to give kids bullet proof lunch packs to hide behind.

Whole place is a joke

Do you often use scrubbing apps to delete them before the FBI turn up?

They should absolutely both be in prison.
If you have proof that she scrubbed confidential emails I'm sure the FBI would have also, but they don't. While we are in whayaboutlandia you do know that Trumps also used private email servers and whatsapp for government business. But either way, this is even close to being the same thing much as you would like it to be.

If you have proof that she scrubbed confidential emails I'm sure the FBI would have also, but they don't. While we are in whayaboutlandia you do know that Trumps also used private email servers and whatsapp for government business. But either way, this is even close to being the same thing much as you would like it to be.
The entire archive was scrubbed. So yes, we do know that confidential emails were scrubbed because we know they were on the server. The FBI also managed to recover some - that's how we know it was a scrubbed disk and not a blank one.

I'm sure Trump did do that, and he should face the consequences for it too - that should be prison for both.

The entire archive was scrubbed. So yes, we do know that confidential emails were scrubbed because we know they were on the server. The FBI also managed to recover some - that's how we know it was a scrubbed disk and not a blank one.

I'm sure Trump did do that, and he should face the consequences for it too - that should be prison for both.
This happened after the confidential ones were sent to the FBI by her lawyers.fudge it ...yep it's all the same. Lock her up.

This happened after the confidential ones were sent to the FBI by her lawyers.fudge it ...yep it's all the same. Lock her up.
So why not just delete the others? Why scrub the drives so that nobody could possibly check?

Wouldn't someone being completely above board encrypt that drive instead (assuming it wasn't already)? That way the FBI could confirm all relevant data had been handed over.

You can choose to naively believe that someone just happened to change their data retention policy in the middle of a select committee investigation if you like. That's all a bit far fetched for me.

In the interest of balance, if you're going to believe that kind of thing, you should probably believe Trump when he claims the current investigation is just made up and political.

So why not just delete the others? Why scrub the drives so that nobody could possibly check?

Wouldn't someone being completely above board encrypt that drive instead (assuming it wasn't already)? That way the FBI could confirm all relevant data had been handed over.

You can choose to naively believe that someone just happened to change their data retention policy in the middle of a select committee investigation if you like. That's all a bit far fetched for me.

In the interest of balance, if you're going to believe that kind of thing, you should probably believe Trump when he claims the current investigation is just made up and political.
I already said lock her up. What more do you want from me?

All feels irrelevant, he'll find some way of going to the supreme court if needs be and we know how that will end.

I don't think they want out from under him.

Unless someone turns up who's more favourable to fundamentalist (stressing the last three syllables) Christians, they'll protect him.

I meant the Supreme Court judges he appointed, for life, sooner or later they are going to want to look at themselves in a mirror

I don't think they want out from under him.

Unless someone turns up who's more favourable to fundamentalist (stressing the last three syllables) Christians, they'll protect him.

I foolishly believed they wanted a Pence/DeSantis ticket (by no means better I might add) however sadly, I agree with you now (not the 'agreeing' bit, more what we're agreeing on!)...

Back