• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James Maddison

Yep.Good point.

Not sure we will go to £60m but thats what it is going to take to buy him

We'll see. In the last 2 years of his contract. Next summer he'll be the final year. They may want to cash in this summer. Or not.

Not convinced we're actually after him though.

I don't think he'd want to start from the bench.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk
It's the same sell as Richarlson.
Regularly start in mid table or start slightly less, but get plenty of opportunities in a game that could have 60/70 games ... Oh, and you'll play Champions League.

I think we need 5 for the front 3 positions.
With the WC and 5 subs rule, there's plenty of game time to go around. Games will be viewed far more in phases than 90mins.

If it is an alternative to Kulusevski that Conte wants and Zaniolo isn’t possible then I’d go for Harvey Barnes.

HG and also a physical unit which Conte loves. Contract until 2025 so will take big money but we can throw Winks in so could maybe pay £45m plus him to get it done.

If it is an alternative to Kulusevski that Conte wants and Zaniolo isn’t possible then I’d go for Harvey Barnes.

HG and also a physical unit which Conte loves. Contract until 2025 so will take big money but we can throw Winks in so could maybe pay £45m plus him to get it done.
Great player IMO

Back