• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

And what we have to look at is how Levy has got us out of brick time and time again. He may well have got us in brick but he has stuck around and got us out, no one is perfect and we all make mistakes but its learning from them which defies what kind of job you are doing.

Found it funny when the conversation turned to spurs after neville said they shouldn't get conte. Think he's regretting it now big time.

Gary Neville is a good pundit but not nearly as clever as he thinks. The pseudo intellectual nonsense he spoke about Conte going to United is being shown up for what it is now.

Conte was exactly what they needed. That squad, for whatever reason, is a mess. They needed someone with authority to go in there and rattle some cages with a well defined way of playing. Conte would have given that. Instead they’ve gone for a “project manager” who could well prove is well out of his depth. It is, of course, way too soon to draw any conclusions on EtH but I can say one thing for sure. Antonio Conte would not have lost 4-0 against Brentford.

Best thing utd could do is bring in marotta to run the football side. Sort the club out top to bottom. As paratici is doing for us. Hopefully they don't.

United could easily be relegated within 5 seasons. I know that sounds outlandish but the whole spirit at the club is a mess.

They identify and sign the wrong players. They have owners who borrowed from the club to purchase the club in the first place which is madness. The owners take money from the club and do not seriously invest in the club. They make short term decisions and the club sinks further back each season.

There was a lot of criticism against both Mourinho and Solskjaer but honestly each of them have evidently achieved higher than what should have been possible with the club.

Big changes are needed now as they will finish midtable at best as it stands. And continue to slide. Who wants to sign for a fallen giant? I bet Eriksen wishes that he’d stayed with Brentford.

Very worrying too about the state of the stadium. Apparently Old Trafford is in a real mess, almost unsalvageable. Spending on that and a new training facility is probably at least a decade away for them.

I'm an ETH fan. He will do well if he gets his players.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

He looks like he's been stitched up to a certain degree ie Being stuck with pretty much the same squad, having to start McFred etc but...

The mishandling of Eriksen so far is on him, how do you go from playing him at false 9 one game to the deepest midfielder sitting just in front of the back four? Yeah Eriksen may be able to do that for Emirates Marketing Project, but it's like Eric is oblivious to how incapable the squad is of imparting his style currently.

It's already close to a stage where my feeling of sympathy for Chris is greater than my schadenfreude for Utd getting humiliated,

Come on, he chased the money when the romantic and sensible thing to do was to stay at Brentford.
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he wanted to be part of something Ajax like.

He moved to Inter to be in a bigger pond than us.
It's the same mentality here.

Brentford are really well run and structured, so they should do fine without him.

Re; Man U.
They need this season of being brick. They need to finish 9th whilst backing ETH, so there is no doubt left where the issues are.

They have a couple of weeks to get rid of the likes of Ronaldo and others whose ego or reputation doesn't match their team contribution anymore and bring in some solid, non spectacular signings.
They need to build a base.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he wanted to be part of something Ajax like.

He moved to Inter to be in a bigger pond than us.
It's the same mentality here.

Brentford are really well run and structured, so they should do fine without him.

Re; Man U.
They need this season of being brick. They need to finish 9th whilst backing ETH, so there is no doubt left where the issues are.

They have a couple of weeks to get rid of the likes of Ronaldo and others whose ego or reputation doesn't match their team contribution anymore and bring in some solid, non spectacular signings.
They need to build a base.

That's exactly what they need to do, but they won't. They'll keep chasing headlines, social media posts and click bait because its good for the share price.
Until the bottom falls out of that its more of the same.

For the first time since 1929, Emirates Marketing Project sit first in the top flight while Manchester United occupy bottom spot.

Back