• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

I think Lisandro Martinez might go down as the worst EPL signing of the past decade. No way he can play in this league, unless he very quickly converts into a LB.

Colin Todd was a very good centreback in the day when there was a lot of long ball football, positioning and tackling were his strength.

Mabbutt and Chris Perry too, I appreciate. But they grew up in an aerial environment, they weren't suddenly thrown into it in their mid-20s

Perry was a good defender but couldnt pass water, I was very dissapointed when Mabbs moved to defence as I thought he was a brilliant midfield player, great engine and good tackler.

I dont understand why ETH didn't have a REAL clearout from the start?. He's still basically playing most of the same brick players that have been the problem for years. He was so eager to start as soon as possible back in May, but the only players they shifted were the old, out of contract ones like Mata and Lingard that barely played anyway!
I would have said, first things first, we need to get rid of Fred and McTominay. Rashford and Maguire too. Get some decent signings in early etc.

Still, There's something quite nice about their demise though. Most of us all have mates that support United and none of them are old enough to have experienced any adversity or this level brickness most other fans have lol!!

I think Lisandro Martinez might go down as the worst EPL signing of the past decade. No way he can play in this league, unless he very quickly converts into a LB.
Him and Fred just too lightweight.
Sancho is overrated.

But mostly I think ETH has lost the dressing room. Has the nunez stunned and betrayed look.
Hope to find out the truth about Rangnick, ETH and the management/owners some day, suspect it will be juicy.
Poch looks viable now. But whoever is capable might pair him with Hitchen! Lol

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Last edited:
Back