• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

It’s only him, LvG and that weirdo at Villa isn’t it?
Not sure who the Villa one was. Thinking LVG, FDB, Advocaat,Koeman, Gullit, Hiddink and Ten Hag (although v early days for the latter, but the signs don’t look good so far). Jol is number 1 for me out that lot, just because of the way he kickstarted Spurs after a dreadful decade.

Not sure who the Villa one was. Thinking LVG, FDB, Advocaat,Koeman, Gullit, Hiddink and Ten Hag (although v early days for the latter, but the signs don’t look good so far). Jol is number 1 for me out that lot, just because of the way he kickstarted Spurs after a dreadful decade.

Id forgotten about most of them.

Gullit would be a shout I guess.

Just saw Neville and Redknapp arguing over Man U and Neville mentions Levy. Redknapp looked like he was sucking a fudging lemon when Levys name came up. He fudging hates him. Absolutely hates him.

Id have thought it was about his old man but Harry never has much bad to say about us or Levy to be fair. Wonder why that little taco can't stand Levy.

Just saw Neville and Redknapp arguing over Man U and Neville mentions Levy. Redknapp looked like he was sucking a fudging lemon when Levys name came up. He fudging hates him. Absolutely hates him.

Id have thought it was about his old man but Harry never has much bad to say about us or Levy to be fair. Wonder why that little taco can't stand Levy.

Could still be about his dad. Just cause harry accepted it doesn't mean jamie has. Or maybe when he played for us they didn't get along.

One thing i do know, is if levy ever writes a book about his time at spurs i'll buy it.

The Scum are going to get wildly over excited, I can't wait for the wheels to come off and they will! It's the second coming, oh how we'll laugh!

Some people are just clams!

When the greatest striker in premiere league history wins the golden boot yet again maybe just maybe the disgusting Haarland City toss fest will die the death only something so irreparably dirty really should.

Back