• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

So how many appearances do we reckon triggers a few quid for Alli? He’s on 12 since he arrived at Everton, £10m when/if he hits 20?

So how many appearances do we reckon triggers a few quid for Alli? He’s on 12 since he arrived at Everton, £10m when/if he hits 20?

20 for the first £10m. It eventually could get to £40m but not seen how many games that would be.

Perhaps it’s 4 increments of 20 apps for £10m a pop, we won’t see the £40m but a nice little £10m would be alright.

Maybe or hopefully the 20 was just so they didn't have to pay last season. The next installments might be more frequent. We'll see.

Is Martinelli vastly overrated? He seems to be all tricks and dribbles but doesn’t do much more.

That prick scoring a couple as well is a worry. I hope he's not as good as they think.
I have always said Jesus is a good player and i wanted him here but everyone shot me down. He should have scored 4 now and will 100% get a hat trick in this game.

Arsenal on their way to the champions league song being sung again hahaha not even 2 games in they are utter clams their fan base

When are refs gonna start booking players that kick away the ball, picks it up and runs away with it or stands right in front of it, preventing a quick free kick??? Makes my blood boil!!! Start applying the rules ffs!!!

Back