• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs West London Defence League

Bottom line, would accept a draw and 1 point right now? Hell no, I believe we can win this one

I believe we can win this. I also think a draw could be a solid point and a step in the right direction with a good performance.

Even losing isn't a disaster at all. But I want a good performance. Conte and Paratici want us to be a big club, let's act like one and go to Chelsea and put in a proper big club performance. Show how far we've come since the last time.

I believe we can win this. I also think a draw could be a solid point and a step in the right direction with a good performance.

Even losing isn't a disaster at all. But I want a good performance. Conte and Paratici want us to be a big club, let's act like one and go to Chelsea and put in a proper big club performance. Show how far we've come since the last time.
Quite. It's a good time to play them...but we've all been there before.

I'll be glad of a point, delighted with a win, as long as we stand up and go at them.

Stamford Bridge is a hard place to go and get a result. I think any 'proper big club' would go there to defend, keep the crowd quiet, and hope to nick something, and I think some on here would treat that as a poor performance. Hopefully we don't go gung ho thinking we're the better team and just need to turn up.

Stamford Bridge is a hard place to go and get a result. I think any 'proper big club' would go there to defend, keep the crowd quiet, and hope to nick something, and I think some on here would treat that as a poor performance. Hopefully we don't go gung ho thinking we're the better team and just need to turn up.

I am quite aware that we have only beaten then once in our last 37 visits to their place, and Sunday may make it one win in 38, however i still would not accept a draw if offered right now. They are a good team, and so are we, now if we can beat City away we should be aiming to beat Chelsea away.

After the match I might be in a position where I will be saying a draw was an excellent result, but right now we must go there aiming for a win, especially as this is arguable the strongest squad we have had in years.

As good as certain that we will have periods of the game where we do sit back. I hope we do. I also hope we have periods where we press higher.

I want aggression, composed aggression, bravery and quality. Not too much to ask is it?

I am quite aware that we have only beaten then once in our last 37 visits to their place, and Sunday may make it one win in 38, however i still would not accept a draw if offered right now. They are a good team, and so are we, now if we can beat City away we should be aiming to beat Chelsea away.

After the match I might be in a position where I will be saying a draw was an excellent result, but right now we must go there aiming for a win, especially as this is arguable the strongest squad we have had in years.

We should definitely aim for the win.

We, as fans, I think should be reasonable happy with a draw in most circumstances though.

Encouraging words from Conte in the press conference when asked if he thinks the squad is strong enough to compete in 4 competitions; "we have only just started the process of building a strong squad."

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20220812-222227_Spurs.mp4
    7.9 MB · Views: 4
For son? Tire them out, then 30 mins of them trying to catch him?

Harry, let him at their tired defence if the game’s not already won.

We have to manage him this season, he’s gonna play every minute for England at the WC and probably pick up some injuries here and there.

Richarlison, Son and Kulu is a hard trio to mark. They’ll also be scheming for Kane, it gets them off balance to start with.

Zero chance Kane gets dropped for this. Pretty sure we are only playing once a week for the next few weeks?

Can't see kane dropped. Cl draw is soon so we haven't got fixtures yet. They have to be packed in before the wc. As will the league cup.

Pundits mostly seem to be picking us to win. Which is good and bad. Just need conte to make the team believe we deserve a win.

Harry, let him at their tired defence if the game’s not already won.

We have to manage him this season, he’s gonna play every minute for England at the WC and probably pick up some injuries here and there.

Richarlison, Son and Kulu is a hard trio to mark. They’ll also be scheming for Kane, it gets them off balance to start with.
Dropping our best player? Not a chance.

Back