• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

i caught a frisbee and was pulled up on stage. Guess i'm a stooge

The frisbee may well have been thrown with the intention that it was you who caught it. If he knew stuff about you that he shouldn’t have, then you were definitely meant to catch it.

How was the magic knowledge sourced? If you paid for the tickets with a credit card and they were posted to your address, likely just open source and social media research, but pickpockets are still a common way of getting intelligence on audience members - which is why mind reading sections usually follow the interval.

The frisbee may well have been thrown with the intention that it was you who caught it. If he knew stuff about you that he shouldn’t have, then you were definitely meant to catch it.

How was the magic knowledge sourced? If you paid for the tickets with a credit card and they were posted to your address, likely just open source and social media research, but pickpockets are still a common way of getting intelligence on audience members - which is why mind reading sections usually follow the interval.

I’m not sure you’ve watched much of his stuff? He’s on the same page as you, he does these ‘magic’ tricks and then explains how he tricked you into thinking it’s magic/clairvoyance/the spaghetti monster in the sky. Apart from the stuff he doesn’t tell you, which is pretty mind-blowing ;)

I’m not sure you’ve watched much of his stuff? He’s on the same page as you, he does these ‘magic’ tricks and then explains how he tricked you into thinking it’s magic/clairvoyance/the spaghetti monster in the sky. Apart from the stuff he doesn’t tell you, which is pretty mind-blowing ;)

Very familiar with his work. He explains some of the bits which are forced choice or smart prediction, and that means he can use all the shoddier carnie tricks elsewhere, leaving the audience gasping on the assumption that it’s all ninja level NLP.

Last edited:
Very familiar with his work. He explains some of the bits which are forced choice or smart prediction, and that means he can use all the shoddier carnie tricks elsewhere, leaving the audience gasping on the assumption that it’s all ninja level NLP.

Perhaps I’m the one not familiar with his work then! I always took him to be a debunker of the woo and that everything was essentially a carnie trick?

Perhaps I’m the one not familiar with his work then! I always took him to be a debunker of the woo and that everything was essentially a carnie trick?
@ShipOfGoldblum

i think it's very easy to say he can just google this info. I'm not for one saying it's "magic" or anything either btw, whatever it is though, it's pretty fun.

Not quite sure how he can figure out the seriel number of a Bank Note that's been in my pocket the entire time, maybe he planted it in the ATM planning for this moment...

So I had some mushrooms again the other day. Not gonna go into all the details, but it was incredible. I've gone from thinking we're living in the most depressing of times, to having more hope for the future of humanity than I've ever had before. It's ok if you think I sound crazy or naive, but I think the renaissance psychedelics are having all around the world at the moment is contributing to more and more people breaking out of their destructive habits and seeing that we together can actually make a positive difference in the world. It's popping up all the time in my life at the moment, like a sort of cumulative butterfly effect, and it's beautiful. Yeah, I'm probably having a bit of afterglow, but this stuff! fudging hell. If and when we legalize this! Incredible things can happen. Psychedelics can heal the world, I'm certain of it, let's just speed up the legalization.

So I had some mushrooms again the other day. Not gonna go into all the details, but it was incredible. I've gone from thinking we're living in the most depressing of times, to having more hope for the future of humanity than I've ever had before. It's ok if you think I sound crazy or naive, but I think the renaissance psychedelics are having all around the world at the moment is contributing to more and more people breaking out of their destructive habits and seeing that we together can actually make a positive difference in the world. It's popping up all the time in my life at the moment, like a sort of cumulative butterfly effect, and it's beautiful. Yeah, I'm probably having a bit of afterglow, but this stuff! fudging hell. If and when we legalize this! Incredible things can happen. Psychedelics can heal the world, I'm certain of it, let's just speed up the legalization.

Its a weird one, I took mushrooms and LSD when only 15. There is no doubt it opened up delicacies in some of my friends who'd have remained quite enclosed otherwise. But I've also seen it push people onto the other side too when they've taken lots and lots repeatedly. Micro dosing is in, and I can see the logic. It is powerful stuff and needs treating with respect. The weird bit is having my own kids now and how you approach these things. Last thing you want to do is encourage them to take drugs and for it to go wrong. I think we do need a more mature way to approach these 'tools' or recreation in society now. Psychadalics really can expand your mind, but you must treat them with respect.

Not all drugs are good. Some are really good.

Shouldn't this be in the "The journey to be as high as possible" thread?

Its a weird one, I took mushrooms and LSD when only 15. There is no doubt it opened up delicacies in some of my friends who'd have remained quite enclosed otherwise. But I've also seen it push people onto the other side too when they've taken lots and lots repeatedly. Micro dosing is in, and I can see the logic. It is powerful stuff and needs treating with respect. The weird bit is having my own kids now and how you approach these things. Last thing you want to do is encourage them to take drugs and for it to go wrong. I think we do need a more mature way to approach these 'tools' or recreation in society now. Psychadalics really can expand your mind, but you must treat them with respect.

Treat them with respect, indeed! I think if we cared to legalize and actually properly inform people about how they work and what they do, we wouldn't be recommending them to 15 year olds for sure! I think you need quite a bit of life experience to get the most out of psychedelics, as the older you get, the more set in your ways you get, and the more introspection and references you can work through during your trip.

So long as you aren’t financially supporting the criminal network whilst indulging.

You've probably heard this before, but essentially all the nations that have criminalized these drugs are the ones supporting criminal networks. We know people want to do drugs, we've done them for thousands of years - I think I can count on one hand the people I know that don't use any drugs - yet, we say "you can drink this drug, but don't buy these drugs", even though the one legal drug is poisonous as hell, giving a pretty strong incentive for people to buy from the black market (especially seeing as the one legal drug we've got is dangerous, extremely toxic, and quite frankly a pretty brick drug, in my opinion). I'd happily grow my own weed and mushrooms if I didn't potentially have to face any repercussions for doing so. Basically, continued criminalization of drugs feeds the black market.

Back