• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

They have quality, we haven't been able to harness it and Villarreal have a history of making the most out of "failed players"

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Also players that might not be fitted the the speed and physicalty of the prem can thrive elsewhere. They were doing well before they came to spurs. It's why we bought them.

Also players that might not be fitted the the speed and physicalty of the prem can thrive elsewhere. They were doing well before they came to spurs. It's why we bought them.
I don't really think it's PL related for either of them. It's more with Ndombele in particular he doesn't really have a set position. I see him as a CM with some of the attributes of an AM but his workrate isn't high enough for the coaches we've had. So he doesn't fit neatly into either box, he's not quite creative enough to be an outright AM but also doesn't quite have the workrate to be a CM for many.

GLC suffers in much the same way except the expectations for him to play RWF (which doesn't suit him at all), CM or AM. Again he's a fairly flexible player but one that hasn't really nailed down a specific position.

That's probably what attracted both of them to Poch in the first place as he was seemingly transitioning to the diamond, which suits both of their in-between positions nature.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Being reported* that Saudi Sportswashing Machine are interested now.

*I used the term "reported" in the loosest possible sense, given that the source appears to be Sport Witness.

Back