• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Sounds like we may finally be rid of this bloke soon, many reporting he's on his way to do his medical at Villarreal.

Nobody has any money in europe. Although it hasn't stopped barcelona.

Maybe Paratici could have sold him for a small fee/obligation to buy (15m) if he had wanted to, but I think we will bank on GLC being a starter for Argentina in Qatar, which may generate much more revenue come January. Don't know if we paid all of the instalments of the amount we agreed with Betis in 2019, but surely we don't want to make a loss of around 30m on him right now, with the World Cup around the corner.

It may well be a smart deal, now let's focus on selling Tanguy, Reggie, and Winks.

Maybe Paratici could have sold him for a small fee/obligation to buy (15m) if he had wanted to, but I think we will bank on GLC being a starter for Argentina in Qatar, which may generate much more revenue come January. Don't know if we paid all of the instalments of the amount we agreed with Betis in 2019, but surely we don't want to make a loss of around 30m on him right now, with the World Cup around the corner.

It may well be a smart deal, now let's focus on selling Tanguy, Reggie, and Winks.

We paid a big loan fee then bought him for £28m? Halfway through his contract now so his book value should be £14m. Dunno if we are getting a loan fee or if we have to pay any of his wages.

Yes, let’s rely on him returning from international duty not having picked up an injury so that we can sell him. We all know how that one goes, unfortunately.

I make that 2 managers at Betis, 5 at Tottenham and now 2 at Villareal.
9 managers in 4 years.
Whilst that's disrupting for any player, that's also a lot of managers who haven't either really played him, improved him or even fancied him.

...apart from the 2 or 3 Argie managers he's had, who is obviously who he only ever turns up for.

I make that 2 managers at Betis, 5 at Tottenham and now 2 at Villareal.
9 managers in 4 years.
Whilst that's disrupting for any player, that's also a lot of managers who haven't either really played him, improved him or even fancied him.

...apart from the 2 or 3 Argie managers he's had, who is obviously who he only ever turns up for.
Odd comments
He played every week at Betis and was a shining light at Villarreal
What went on here affected not using him but its clearly been a flop

We did
After his 2 managed at betis
He plays at villa real every week
People want him but can’t afford him
You know it needs two clubs to agree a fee
Thanks Mr Patronising.
..and as it takes 2 clubs to agree a sale, who has tried to buy him for even the £28m we paid?

Back