• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

Principals go for most when ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ are in play
It's only an uplift though, not an all or nothing situation.

Wonder the purse difference between round 2 at the Lane/Wembley versus Saudi?

Its such a sack of dirt being where it is, but TBH its indicative of AJs career TBH, more money and marketing than real long term substance. I am bored of them trying to flog that horse now, too many good boxers at all levels to enjoy to pretend AJ is this world class HW anymore

AJ puts on hefty weight for a rematch against a fighter he blew out his arse against already seems suspect. USYK is also a ballerina of a boxer, he will be lead a merry dance carry that weight against such footwork in my opinion

AJ puts on hefty weight for a rematch against a fighter he blew out his arse against already seems suspect. USYK is also a ballerina of a boxer, he will be lead a merry dance carry that weight against such footwork in my opinion
Hopefully tomorrow night will be the end of the humble AJ
I really did want Fury to destroy him but doubtful that happens now

What is Usyk's hair about, shocking. Can't see Joshua winning, Usyk looks the real deal.

Don't really believe Fury has retired. He has one week to confirm if he's vacating his belt, bet he doesn't.

What is Usyk's hair about, shocking. Can't see Joshua winning, Usyk looks the real deal.

Don't really believe Fury has retired. He has one week to confirm if he's vacating his belt, bet he doesn't.

it’s a Cossack hairstyle.

I'm hoping he will sign a unification fight deal, win the lot then retire once and for all
He is still training twice a day almost every day

• Its quite sad that AJ is now the boxing equivalent of Wayne Rooney. It seems most dislike him and don’t want him to do well and is quiet underrated even though he has beat more top 10 fighters than Fury has.

• Its quite sad that AJ is now the boxing equivalent of Wayne Rooney. It seems most dislike him and don’t want him to do well and is quiet underrated even though he has beat more top 10 fighters than Fury has.
Used to love him but think he is a cretin now
Whereas Fury is the peoples champ

Back